Kengan Omega

imgur.com/a/QgNLNaG
cubari.moe/read/imgur/QgNLNaG/1/1/
files.catbox.moe/gfge6i.zip

Attached: 1614569875644.png (500x360, 229.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqVyois9mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=gqVyois9mp4

Attached: Rihito...you're next.png (307x404, 121.43K)

Like a bolt from the blue, it's time for the reaper prediction review

Attached: predictions.png (3700x1500, 2.29M)

i'm glad we're finally getting ohma vs kaneda. i always wondered how that fight would go and now we can find out

ALL IN ON RIHITOCOIN
HE SURVIVED MEME CROW SR
HE SURVIVED THE BOG
AND HE'LL SURVIVE MEME MYERS

Nobody had faith in myers

Attached: Untitled2.png (796x357, 254.55K)

I believed god damn it

The current state of this manga plus 11 page chapters makes me glad that I have never ever paid money to read a single chapter, fuck this shit

Kaneda gets some pity dodges and one punch
Ohma goes "Holy shit this guy's premonition is AWESOME"
Ohma ends him in a few punches

Glad to see this guy got vindicated

Attached: he did it.png (626x217, 41.94K)

>Both koreans job offscreen despite one of them being slighty hyped
Dunno if its just another Sandrovich moment or a fuck you to gooks who were partying after Abe's death.

God, Nam really went nowhere

>cosmo unironically having trouble against a C-lister
lmao

What's the deal with Himuro? They keep insisting that he's a good fighter but he hasn't won once in the manga

nice hopefully it lasts at least 8 chapters

>group stage is over so we should get some onscreen fight nex-
>Ohma vs Kaneda
I mean I kinda want to see Kaneda fight but wtf can he do against Ohma? If it’s just a light spar it doesn’t need a cliffhanger and that much focus

I forgot about Taiju

Attached: Taiju & the Supernovas.png (786x700, 119.5K)

You know what, i think i came up with power up for Rihito. New, improved way of punching for Rihito. Just pinch the living shit out of your arm.

Attached: Thumb.png (1722x1140, 37.88K)

me? I'm the only slasher villain we need

Attached: 055d61c20c3d3814cce959f3b57c1bb9.png (385x515, 185.6K)

it's out of pity user, it's like watching a horse with a lame leg try to race the others.

>Rihito has only been using martial arts so far
>Cosmo has only been using striking
>Both are pushing themselves and not in peak condition
Yep they are gonna go far bc not being in peak ironically makes characters not job

Himuro's like Kojiro. The eternal loser who will eventually get his gigantic win.
Right?

>His ninja ways
>Defeated
Also his fingers are still fucking nasty.

Attached: bPS19zu.png (658x925, 551.16K)

NAM BROS WE WERE THE DARK HORSE

I get that people are upset about this being a time waster, but they literally say they're just sparring and even Kaneda himself seemed reluctant to go along with it. Ohma probably just wants to test something out.

I like Kaneda, I'm happy to see him fight, but against Ohma? He could barely do anything against Gaolang.

Himuro is similar to Ohma in a way that he manages to make me hate him even more every time he appears

Dump it you fucking autists. Why make a new thread if it's not a dump

Basically how I read this, 3-4 really predictable brackets, 2 coinflips and 2 that basically everyone got wrong

Ohma obviously won't go full tryhard on him

>his fingers are still fucking nasty
They're beautiful

Attached: Falcon victor.jpg (441x904, 100.56K)

He was stated to have been undefeated since the KAT and Kazzy said the reason he didn't consider Himuro for the PKT was because Himuro was too injured from his last fight. But yeah we see Himuro taking back to back losses here

Myerscoin went to the fucking moon and no one bought it

>the other kengan fighters are sandbagging to test themselves
>except saw who's so fired up he's just running a train on his opponents

The Gurkha predictor was right, Haruo didn't lose to Himoru.

>purgatory jobs yet again
What was the point of this tournament again? Something about purgatory and kengan showing they're still strong lmao?

Feels fucking good man
Shame Kim couldn't actually fight though

>most people had rihito winning his block simply on the basis that there's no way even sandro would make him lose yet again

I have no idea how anyone predicted Hong when Silva is LITERALLY built for getting Cosmo mogged.
In addition Hong is hard countered by Silva anyway

Money, but it's more to show off Koga and Ryuki before they split and Ryuki leaves to the Worm's side

kek

Attached: zeM5nKj.png (515x31, 3.05K)

The preliminaries were just a waste of time. There is nothing new we learned that we couldn't have gotten from the normal tournament nor were any of the winners unpredictable, with the exception of probably Myers.
I don't know why Sandro wasted chapters when we could have already started with the tournament. It would have been the same but much quicker to get to.

Attached: Aurelian_looking_sideways.jpg (564x774, 88.33K)

poor lad

Unless you thought some meme shit like Crow = Wu Shenlong, Rihito got a koga/cosmo-tier jobber pool

Is someone gonna dump it?

>everyone bet on crow jr as the masked dark horse
>turned out to be myers

user... is still green...

Attached: 1540055459559.png (735x490, 152.79K)

Shen is clearly Mark Myers

>too strong
RIP Saw in the tournament

Why is Rihito getting all the fucking weirdos?

>the only Purgatory representative is Mark Myers because the two (purgatory) favourites in his block went full retard

Since this post is relevant, I wanted to add that I openly thought Kim(the non-supernova) was going to be a worm but no, Kazzy literally just straight up said he was a shitter so we'd expect Koga to win and not care (but actively devalues Koga having a 'hard' fight with him)

Terashi in the drafts! Hopefully teaching Kaneda how to murder Ohma!

Attached: 167 drafts.jpg (497x701, 139.64K)

I called Saw clean sweeping this from the beginning and I'm sticking to it. His stats are just way too fucking high on top of also being a good fighter on his own. And no one has a gimmick that hard counters him like Rei did except maybe Cosmo being able to choke him out.

Koga got the absolute dream bracket and it's kind of pathetic
Even if he runs into harder opponents now he'll be a lot less worn down than his competition

Late but here's the dump

Attached: 01.jpg (1456x2048, 877.77K)

So this is the amazing Hokuto no Gun typesetting I've heard so much about.

Attached: HnG.jpg (535x178, 61.31K)

>And no one has a gimmick that hard counters him
Now Ryuki does

Cosmo/Saw could still move if they're paired up against heavy hitters like themselves so the winner is heavily injured giving an excuse for the other clearly weaker fighters to believably win

>
You want prediction?
Ryuki beats Saw Paing
Silva vs Cosmo ends in draw, or very close win for Silva
Rihito vs Myers ends up with Rihito losing because somehow Myers was Gilbert Wu all along, merely pretending to be retarded and get closer to Ohma
Koga wins lol

Attached: 02.jpg (1456x2048, 769.29K)

Sawbros...you're about to get KOEI'D.

We may still get the "Rihito gets destroyed by masked Shen" part right, so it's all good.

He forgot that not feeling pain doesn't counter a lack of oxygen to the brain.

I didn't think he'd be Shen but I did think his hidden identity might be relevant.
Then the Russian got a
>holy shit he's strong! He's on par with the legends!
and everyone thought he'd be the dark horse, instead Rihito had an easier time with him than with Death Crow Jr.

Now watch him win the whole tournament

I really wish one of the jobbers in the bracket was replaced by fucking Sawada or something just to show Koga straight up beating a dude in the KAT tournament

Attached: 03.jpg (1456x2048, 707K)

Well, it's a spar. But it's a fair bet that current Ohma would win the KAT, I think.

4000 years of jobbing…

Asimov...Death Crow Jr...Aki Saito...Luca Tyrant...Pitali...It's all on Mark's shoulders now.

That's a problem with cleaning/redrawing not typesetting.

Attached: 04.jpg (1456x2048, 888.59K)

>Cosmo won a hard-earned victory over a C-list gladiator

Why wouldn't Cosmo just dominate a C-list gladiator, he went toe-to-toe with Ohma in the first Kengan and also was strong enough that even when heavily damaged still got chosen to fight over almost no-damage Okubo, what the fuck is this power scaling.

If I don't have Adam vs Cosmo II I'm gonna make a pipe gun and shoot Sandro, it's the only fight worth seeing in this shitshow

Attached: 05.jpg (1456x2048, 634.5K)

This is like if Ohma thought getting kicked across the hallway made Agito his rival. You had no chance Arata, let it go.

While this isn't anything great I will say that the manga has picked up a bit now that we're in this tournament. It at least leveled out instead of speeding downhill anyway.

It's not just that, read over
and look at that fucking paste over job

Plot twist : Arata was the one narrating it.

Attached: 06.jpg (1456x2048, 687.3K)

Ninjabros...

I'm guessing it's because he's going full striking and not grappling at all. Same way how Rihito's doesn't look to have busted out Razor's Edge yet.
Like someone else said, it feels like they're intentionally sandbagging to see how far they can go without relying on their biggest strengths.

Saw might be fun to watch depending on who he's up against.

>this match completely overturned his reputation
No it didnt

>Rihito advanced to the championship despite his poor condition
Markbros... We might actually win this!

Goodnight sweet prince.

KNEEL

Attached: file.png (510x385, 307.13K)

Attached: 07.jpg (1456x2048, 640.96K)

Ryuki looks EXTRA like Ohma here

The C lister looks like a full contact karate guy, if Cosmo was only striking then I can see why he might have trouble.

Sorry user but poor condition means they are gonna win, if it said Rihito was in peak then he would lose

>peak condition
It's fucking over...

Attached: 08.jpg (1456x2048, 656.7K)

To be fair I expected Adam to destroy him immediately, impressive he managed to put up a fight after the beating he got from Haruo

why the fuck does he look like picrel here
someone edit adam to be this

Attached: handsome template.gif (834x600, 10.43K)

Attached: 09.jpg (1456x2048, 646.45K)