Romance manga

>romance manga
>the relationship actually advances
>main couple has sex early on
>what immediately follows this event is rich family DRAMA that eats up most of the manga
Why is it always like this?
Why can't they end the story on a good note shortly after they have sex?

Attached: 2cf83bac12566efbe211cde64cf1b7e0.jpg (900x808, 113.74K)

having sex isnt the end of your life or relationship

Why does Any Forums always want manga to end as early as possible? It's uncanny. I think it's from people who have gotten used to 13 episode anime honestly. Any Forums's ideal romance manga would be a single chapter that includes the confession and sex. The ideal fight manga would start when the main characters confront the main villain and then beat him in that chapter.

But it may as well be the end of a romance story in anime & manga. Because the DRAMA is so heavy-handed and contrived that it doesn't need to exist.

There's nothing wrong with wanting a decently-plotted story with a beginning, a middle and an end

Nobody on Any Forums can say what that consists of though. For some people, ending with the confession is bad while it's what OP wants. And in a lot of cases I see people wanting to cut the middle out because they think it's filler. I think there's a thread currently up saying most of Berserk is filler for instance.

While normally I would agree with you (I hate manga that run for 1000s of chapters with no end in sight, and prefer tight, concise stories that do end), a love story doesn't need to end once a couple kisses/has sex.

Thinking like that is probably why people get set in an immature view of relationships, thinking it's all some fairy tale that works itself all out once you bone.

It's not that hard, really. After they have sex the story can keep going until their early adult years showcasing the struggles they face as they enter the hellhole that is adult life.

It doesn't have to go full family melodrama, it doesn't need suicide attempts, murder threats and pregnancy after a rapey sex scene involving the main couple like how it happens in KareKano. It's fucking retarded.

Girls like that shit. It can't be helped

Miyazawa getting pregnant was the only positive thing about the whole family drama arc, it forced the faggot to man up
But yeah it happening after her own boyfriend raped her in the fucking school library was adding insult to injury

What about Yukino's daughter falling in love with Asaba? Damn, that was weird even for shoujo. The man changed her diapers

Somehow I forgot about that. Yeah, can't end without a daddyboyfriend thrown in just because.

Imagine wanting to fuck the daughter of your 2 best friends.

>Imagine wanting to fuck the daughter of your 2 best friends.
nice

>laughs in tonikaku

It wasn't rape. The girl herself said she never refused him. Learn the meaning of words.

There was Maho and her 28 years old dentist boyfriend so they have the daddy fetish covered. As much as I disliked that pairing, at least the pedo dentist didn't change Maho's diapers

why can't you understand women?

>As much as I disliked that pairing
but it makes so much sense

>she literally no longer recognizes the man in front of her
>he's gone full edge mode and forces himself on her
>she initially tells him to back off but he won't listen
>as he fucks her we see panels of her surrounded by thorns
>he then leaves her laying on the library floor by herself
It was rape bro, come on. She didn't say "no" out of fear of losing him.

Attached: 1577389648444.jpg (960x720, 271.32K)

>lololololol she's so mature for her age so it makes sense she dates an adult man
Fucking shoujo

>Fucking shoujo
is the good shit

Attached: A Cat is Fine Too.png (1040x1479, 2.58M)

To be fair, shoujo male leads can't rape by principle even when they do. Only ugly bastards can actually rape. Shoujo leads always have excuses and justifications for their fangirls claiming it wasn't really rape

Maybe it should be

>Fucking shoujo
hey! the new female mangakas in the seinen magazines are trying to win

Attached: 少年を飼う Shounen wo Kau.jpg (1200x1200, 383.27K)

Looks like josei to me.