Reminder, it's not cheating when it's your sister (or a cousin in this case)

Reminder, it's not cheating when it's your sister (or a cousin in this case).

Attached: g.jpg (640x320, 66.81K)

It's cheating because you're implying that the guy is in a relationship with a girl other than his sister. That means he already cheated on his sister.

this

Brutal mogging

Attached: 1601362737265.png (1038x1500, 2.38M)

It can't be helped, the dude was trapped in a death game with the other girl. Two years worth of semen flowing endlessly changes two people's relationship.

fpbp

>None of you are to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD.

Attached: 1560788560796.jpg (474x376, 27.48K)

Just start posting the tits

The dude also commanded people to not wear blended fabrics or make hybrid crops, and women who are suspected of being unfaithful to their husband must have an abortion. Even the biggest godfags ignore his commandments unless it already agrees with their own opinions.

>not wear blended fabrics
I feel like that one must have been something that got lost in translation, like the guy who wrote it bought a new wool-linen shirt and thought he was the shit until it shrunk in the wash or something like that and he got so pissed he added that line in.

Cousin heroines are good

Attached: koharu legal alabama meme.png (450x447, 330.51K)

>cheating
If you were fucking Asuna every night as a nerdy teenager then you would never get tired. The only thing on your mind when you are talking to other girls would be sex with Asuna.

Attached: eris.gif (640x360, 2.07M)

Is it also not cheating if it's your brother? Asking for a friend.

In here before user starts the usual false Asuna stole the boobs argument

Attached: stairs.jpg (594x336, 33.76K)

Sometimes they're worst girls, or in pic related's case, second worst girls
Rei best girl

Attached: file.png (486x440, 319.62K)

Second cousins are too separate for this thread

I really love suguha's tits

Attached: __kirigaya_suguha_sword_art_online_drawn_by_kawase_seiki__478db6182d6d961251102adf5d47197f.jpg (1528x2365, 770.04K)

Isn't there a doujin where he wakes up and he finds out that she isn't just pregnant with his child but she has already had two kids?

Yes, yes there is
(Or it might have been has one, one very visibly in the oven, and talks about a third afterwards, but pretty sure we mean the same one)

You you have the 6 digits for it?

Not off-hand, no. Sorry user

I only watched the first season a while back. Should I get back into the series?

Wasn't it by fatalpulse? Not at home right now so can't check, but that rings a bell