Fire punch

>literally everything that happened is completely worthless since the earth ends up destroyed and no one is saved or happy

Why is this manga considered good again?

Attached: 1637601329592.png (812x889, 491.35K)

are you implying only stories with unambiguously happy endings are good? that sounds pretty fucking stupid to me.

The absolute artistic comprehension capacity of the average shonenspic

It was fun

>are you implying only stories with unambiguously happy endings are good
Unironically yes. Only a schizo would deny.

He did save some people and bought them time so they could live happy lives. Is your life meaningless because you're not immortal ?

Attached: 1643481496668.png (2100x1500, 1.61M)

>nothing matters in life because the sun will blow up
Do us a favor and kill yourself

I got bad news for you
That is the actual ending of real life. Yours, mine, everone's.

>the sun will blow up
Not in my time you nigger

are you stupid?

And it took eons in Fire Punch, too.

>retard doesn't realize the story was about struggle, coping with loss, PTSD, mental illness and still fighting despite all odds, where the bittersweet ending is just the cherry on top of the journey
>will cum into his own mouth while reading Berserk
>doesn't understand Fire Punch

Everything ends eventually. Despite that their lives had meaning while they lived.

this summary of yours can be applied to multiple different stories that are generally well respected.
like girls last tour

Filtered low iq brainlet.

it's teaching a lesson
which is to stop struggling to live and just die like the guy that wouldn't eat Agni's arms anymore. He was spared the nightmare unlike the rest

Based Sun

Attached: Sun.png (524x750, 238.71K)

Fujimoto wanted to write an ebin nihilistic ending to a story that starts out as an existentialistic journey about discovering the human condition. But he completely failed at tackling the themes in a meaningful way so it ends up being a dumb schlock for the midwits

Not that I am a big fan of Firepunch, but this is not a story about saving the world, it is a story about a guy trying to live his life.

I liked Fire Punch, but I just can't give a fuck about CSM.
I finished the first part, but I don't plan on reading the second. Maybe when it's finished.

how is it nihilistic ? the entire point was that agni found his purpose in the end