We have a problem

Chainsaw Man 2 was supposed to be free of leaks due to it being a digital serialization, but it turns out that one of the official translators is leaking high quality pictures of upcoming chapters an entire week in advance in the CSM threads. This is even worse than regular WSJ leaks. How does this even happen?

Attached: 1873743783.png (1070x164, 18.76K)

stop complaining you reddit tourist

>Chainsaw Man 2 was supposed to be free of leaks due to it being a digital serialization, but it turns out that one of the official translators is leaking high quality pictures of upcoming chapters an entire week in advance in the CSM threads.
and?

Attached: makima.png (687x664, 28.85K)

Oh found your way here finally, tourist? Enjoy your stay!

So don't go to places like Any Forums where there are leaks. Good bye.

It's from a translator, this is literally illegal

>turns out that one of the official translators is leaking high quality pictures of upcoming chapters an entire week in advance
Pretty ballsy move.

Know who cares? No one, fuck off

all leaks are illegal you fucking imbecile

>at the place where pirated anime and manga are discussed
Are we supposed to care?

Based. Lurking this shit makes me feel based

>it's illegal waaaaaa

Lmfao, what a fucking faggot.

it's gotta be bait, right?

You have to be at least 18 years old to post on Any Forums

These horrible CSM threads lately have made me wonder why I was even anitcipating its return. Really dreading what the anime will bring.

When was Any Forums ever against piracy or leaks?

You don't have to click on them

5$ it's the leaker just trying to get even more attention, probably why he leaks shit to here in the first place

Maybe but it benefits us so who cares.

He is doing it anonymously anyway.

Bad manga often attract bad fanbaes

The solution for this is very simple. You just give every translator the chapter with a different invisible-unless-you're-looking-for-it watermark on each page to find out which translator leaked the pages. Then you rape the translator.