CGI Lost

CGI Lost
2D Animation Won
Today is a good day.

Attached: 1657719339684.jpg (2048x1152, 188.95K)

Toei changed their mascot to a fucking CG variant and they're pushing it in all their franchises. It's never going to stop unless someone assassinates those pushing this cancer.

Fuck, i was so hype for that slam dunk movie. I dont know why the fuck inoue went with cgi. I'm so disappointed.

Source?

But Broly's movie had tons of CGI.

Sex with children.

Remember that Hosoda CGI abomination that Any Forums shilled a while back though?

Half of these 3 where CG you turbofaggot

I feel like a lot of the problems with CGI would be fixed if they hand drew the facial expressions.

Literally at the top of the chart
But they weren't all CG

You think its the expressions?

Attached: 5j79rdm3nb591.jpg (640x404, 39.93K)

>half the budget
>half the profit

Don't really see the problem. CGI could definitely come back in another movie, just wait for them to make it a "big movie that seems like canon" like the first three. Probably a CGI cell movie, and it'll probably make almost as much as Broly, while being a third of the budget of Broly

>half the budget
That's your headcanon. Making new models is expensive. If it was so cheap to make they'd reveal it by now.

>made 2 billion yen
>lost
Lmao. You Any Forumsermins are so desperate for your next tortanic

>headcanon the post
Wow

Yeah.

Oh no! They gained half the money with 1/10th of the investment and time!
I can't fucking wait for CGI era, maybe we'll actually get rid of faggots who value graphics over stories and shill garbage like Kimetsu or Jujutsu.

I mean, it just looked like a disappointment from the first PV

>Oh no somebody is criticizing the visual aspect of an audio-visual medium he must be an idiot
Jesus fucking Christ, go kill yourself

Are you functionally retarded or do you not know how the box office works?

No studio wants to see literal diminishing returns. Broly made 4 Billion Yen by this point

>with 1/10th of the investment and time!
>half the budget
This is some severe copium you dumbasses are on