Jump ToC out

Attached: 78B5E79A-4639-401E-81B2-8F2991EFA128.png (2048x1199, 359.16K)

>earth child higher than doron
Fake

Ruri Dragon not losing the new Nakano guaranteed newbie color page as punishment for missing a week so early
How long has smartphone been ranking now

The fuck is this font kerning

Smartphone has been ranked for 3 chapters.

6P safe and sound

Which Sakamoto chapter is this, the plane beatdown?

Well it's officially not in crash and burn territory
For some reason I really don't want to read it and have never given it a chance even though when people post pages of it it seems fine

For me it's just that MC was completely soulless, not in in a cool "husk of a human" way, but just completely uninteresting, generic boring smart guy.

It's annoying because I can read pages with Zenichiro or Seomizu just fine and it's actually fun then but then there are pages of the boring mc talking like pic related that I just can't get through because I don't care about anything in them. I still haven't managed to read the last couple of chapters.

Attached: 1656861692286.jpg (784x1145, 286.21K)

When we have newbies hitting the bottom rank 2 (red hood) or being even lower than smartphone (neru) this is not crash and burn territory. hell p6 even hit the bottom and still lived
Stop talking about toc stuff if you don't know about it. It can still die but if it keeps ranking above 5 other series and stays out of the death spiral it's fine.

previous thread is far from reaching bump limit idiot.

Thats an anime adaptation thread

DORONBROS......................

>Well it's officially not in crash and burn territory
Are you saying EarthChild wasn't in crash and burn territory when Ayashimon and Shugomaru were running because it ranked above them?

Spoilers yet ?

Cover

Attached: 40DB7F2B-318C-4336-A50C-9A906744428C.jpg (1385x2048, 731.89K)

Attached: 7D7BAA2D-9AD9-4FFA-B623-F29D63B9F68A.jpg (2047x1489, 1.1M)

crash and burn is midrank first rank -> permanent bottom rank until cancellation. Think Our Blood Oath
You can still die fast, like Moriking ranked really well for a few chapters. It's just not already toast

in another thread

Wow Hori really did flood the manga with so many pointless characters