You know the game

You know the game.

Attached: 70nbDMV.jpg (1141x621, 88.76K)

user gets trucked,
wakes up in a fantasy land with a younger sister who is besotted with him.
sister marriage is fully legal because it's a fantasy world
user is only interested in older sisters
he considers this place hell

Ecchi series where a Greek trickster God makes sure that a newly grad 20 something is assigned an office with five girls who love dirty jokes. Every day one of them is horny and the other four are just joking. In order to free them all from the curse he has to guess correctly five days in a row because when they orgasm they scream out one part of a five letter word to break the curse.

If he can't get the five in a row before the end of summer then the women will hate him and he'll be fired.

The MC is a lonely salaryman with a hero complex. One day he gets isekai'd into a fantasy battle shounen like show where he meets the Main Girl who is the chosen one of sorts. She travels with this RPG like party and her quest is to defeat the Main Villain who is the evil terrorizing the land, one thing led to another and MC ends up joining the party. MC has no powers whatsoever but because of his complex, he wants to be stronger than the Main Girl to protect her. He loses every time he spars with her and this frustrates him to no end.

Instead of getting good, the MC decided to meet up with the Main Villain and form a contract with her for some quick power up. In exchange, the MC will sell out his newfound comrades to the Main Villain. So as the story progresses, the Main Girl's party starts to drop like flies thanks to the MC leaking info but this does not concern the MC since he starts winning some of his fights with the Main Girl thanks to his new cheating powers, the MC and Main Girl also start getting close to each other.

The final episode will be the Main Girl and the MC reaching the Main Villain's lair for the final battle and the Main Villain kisses the MC in front of the Main Girl as she then drops the bombshell that she and the MC has been working together all along much to the disgusts and outrage of the Main Girl, Main Villain and the MC then team up and kills the Main Girl. A portal then open ups leading back to MC's world, it turns out that the Main Villain was the one who summoned the MC all along. The show ends with the Main Villain retiring from her role as the main villain and follows the MC back to Japan where she is now stripped off her powers and becomes the MC's housewife.

They both live happily ever after, the end.

Teenage boy gets a harem, only they're all the moms of girls in his class/school.

Don Quixote but it's an otaku thinking he has isekai'd.

I'd like to see A Clockwork Orange adopted to anime with lots of Japanese street punk aesthetic. Twenty one episodes, one for each chapter.

Yeah.

He finds out about a potion that will make it's partaker younger and seeks it to become younger than his little sister. When they complete the quest his little sister drinks the potion and becomes even younger and more obnoxious.

A hundred years have passed since the evil king was defeated by the heroes and peace has returned to the land. The celebration begins with a song like all the previous ones but there's unease in the air as a young and unfamiliar bard sings about a sleeping hero, and a girl who's dreamed about seeing the hero for years comes across a young boy who looks exactly like him in the evening, swearing vengeance on those who killed his father. Pretty much everyone dies in the end, also I got a new title for this.

A manga about a guy that can see the future on YouTube recommendations videos and can control whatever happens when he comments on the video.

It's like the Raid movie, but the MC is just a regular highschool kid who sees himself in the middle of a terrorist invasion on the building he lives
he has spiky hair and wears a blue vintage adidas tank top

Attached: 1650158746003.png (1388x2048, 3.47M)

I have two. I'm fairly green when it comes to manga so let me know if these concepts have already been done.
The first centers around a team who all die within the first issue. Their deaths allow them to become astral travelers that must journey throughout time and space to different worlds and time periods. Their goal is to change history in order to bring the order of the universe to its best possible outcome. Sometimes, their goal in a certain time is to directly affect the environment; other times they must prevent something from happening. Good and evil are blurred and the characters struggle to even conceive what the "best possible outcome" of the universe is.
The second revolves around a world plagued by kaiju that live deep under water. Governments around the world pay a hefty price for the these kaiju as their bodies provide numerous resources which societies use for fuel, building material, and even supernatural purposes. Submariners across the globe hunt for these kaiju in order to gain notoriety, fortune, and power which only a conqueror of kaiju can receive.

A ecchi action show where a terrorist group creates a chemical that if drank by a woman will make her tits explosive.
The main character is a member of a bomb diffusal squad and he has to go around sexually assaulting various female politicians, business women and lawyers before their tits detonate and kill everyone in the room with them.
Naturally, he's constantly getting sexual harrassment charges and all the women loathe him outside of his partner who at one point will probably be infected too, only she'll enjoy the diffusal to the point of cumming and making MC uncomfortable.

MC gets beaten to death in various gruesome ways by a cute girl than looks kind of like Rin Tousaka.
On the first night, the MC is tied and gaged, dragged out his bed and dumped into the bath tub. There, his arms are cut vertically and the skin is peeled off from the incision. The mc then has his toes removed and his leg skin peeled off. The girl, Saki, then makes a cut from the edges of his mouth and around his head, his tongue is then removed. By now, the girl is sweating, steam is coming off of her hot and bothered body, she finishes by gouging his eyes out with her pretty pink nails.
The Mc wakes up next morning with no injuries, he meets this girl at school who looks just like the one from last night.
As it turns out, she has had the exact nightmare, only with him being the torturer. The story continues

In the year 2045, our heroine; goblin, university student, studying to become an astronaut, uncovers an evil blade buried deep in the academy's mausoleum, and by drawing it from its slumber, unwittingly unsealed an ancient good. Now she must master the sword's power as well as the training to become an orbital drop shock trooper before the ancient hero finishes gather their party of fellow heroes and the go-lion knockoffs they command, and undo the thousands of years of civilization build up since the heroes were first sealed away by the elpresidente the demon king's ancestor.

Not this exact concept but yeah a bureaucracy presiding over time and/or space and giving orders to the protag isn't anything new. YYH, Umbrella Academy, Loki, there are probably more. But honestly don't let that stop you. Everything has been done before, you can still give it your own spin and make an interesting story so long as you don't just rely on the base concept.
The second sounds like Toriko but much grimmer. Not that I would know, I barely got past the first chapter. An excellent concept for a shonen or vidya, but you still need to build upon it with a protag.

Simple, efficient, easy to build upon. I like it. Swordswoman vs Tiger mecha battles sounds fun too.

MC loves girl
Girl loves Sensei (male)
Sensei (male) loves MC
Sensei (female) loves Sensei (male)
Girl bff loves Girl
MC bff loves Girl
Student Council President loves Sensei (female)
School Nurse loves Sensei (male)
written by Sasuga Kei

>Girl bff loves Girl
>Sensei (male) loves MC
fund it

Attached: takigawa_masaki_17658.jpg (705x705, 67.06K)

Girl A doesn't go to school she lives in a small dirty apartment with an unpleasant man who claims he is a scientist and her uncle
Everyday while kids are at school she goes out to play generally causing trouble and mischief, there she sees herself (Girl B)
Her uncle says if she meets Girl B she will disappear and warns her to stay away.
However Girl A makes a game of hiding and watching Girl B
Girl B is happy, goes to school and has lots of friends, everyone Girl A knows is dead except for her unpleasant uncle.
Girl A isn't jealous though she's just happy the other her has a happy life.

One day they do meet.
Neither disappears.
Girl B also has an uncle; a scientist who works in a foreign country, but he is a kind man who was working on a machine that would save the world, however he has subsequently disappeared.

After meeting Girl A, Girl B starts to have apocalyptic dreams, she imagines that the world is an egg being crushed from the outside and sees visions of the oceans drying up and massive earthquakes

The intricacies of her uncles work become apparent he was building a machine that would allow humans to travel to parallel universes, so Girl A must of traveled here with her uncle in such a machine.

As her apocalyptic dreams start to come true the girls urges her doppelgänger to use her uncles machine to save the world.

Her uncle confesses there are indeed from a another world, a world that was completely destroyed by an unknown entity with only the two of them as survivors.
However it did not allow travel between universes, it created them.
The world Girl B lives in is a pocket dimension created as a backup of the universe they came from.
They go through a bunch of rigmarole trying to stop the entity during which they find out that Girl A's uncle is actually Girl B's (Girl A's uncle died in the other universe)
But in the end it turns out that the only way to save Girl B's universe is to sever its connection to Girl A's. Girl A

>isekai

Discarded. Thanks for disclosing it at the beginning so I didn't have to read the whole thing.

Attached: 1640449566152.jpg (720x714, 38.15K)

true kek

Also set in a colorful tropical-like city like this

Attached: 1638727296948.png (862x858, 1.24M)

Here's some titles:
My Personal Maid Is Actually Gay, Until Sensei Was Addicted To Eroge!
My Little Sister Is A Lovecraftian Horror, And She Is A Drug Lord!
Sensei Is A Serial Killer, Also She Is A Misandrist Vampire!
My Little Sister Works For The NSA, Also She Hates Me!
Oneesama Beated Her Up Every Day, But At Least My Personal Maid Was A CIA Agent!
My Childhood Friend Has To Kill The Board Moderator, Despite That She Only Wanted Her Poop!
This Idol I Like Writes H-fiction, So That's Her Fetish!
My Opposite Sex Clone Didn't Realize It, Until My Waifu Was A Communist!
This Idol I Like Wrote A Light Novel, Until Ojou-sama Was A Misandrist Vampire!
The Student Council Leader Has A Penis, But Only While My Stalker Is The President!

Attached: ca6.jpg (500x502, 84.94K)

This exists. It’s called Hotline Miami.

yeah but not a anime

An episodic Isekai where MC meets Truck-kun at the end of every episode and starts the next episode getting reincarnated into a new world. Every time he grows up, makes friends goes on adventures etc. etc. and then looses everything. Truck-kun is stalking him through the multiverse, and he remembers everything. Thus starts the endless cycle of paranoia and depression. Eventually he only wants to commit suicide in a way that won't make him reincarnate, but Truck-kun wont let him. It's called "I have no harem and I must scream."

Just made the horrible mistake of watching the new Jurassic World movie, and in the middle of it I thought of this;
>20XX
>some retard science group starts cloning extinct animals using previously unknown technologies.
>very quickly things go south and no only are their facilities in ruin, their creatures have escaped their cages and began roaming the world
>these animals are either poached and sold for their novelty and rarity, or begin integrating with wild environments worldwide; permanently changing the existing ecology and irreversibly destroying the current fauna and flora of Earth.
>following these events, it has been decided (mysteriously a unanimous decision by most of the world's governments) to contain and preserve these cloned creatures.

>MC is a college dropout, and part of a global terrorist group
>their principle: every single one of these "new" animals is a lab-created aberration; a poor mimic of the original fossil and a mockery of nature
>their mission; hunt down and otherwise destroy every single cloned animal, legally or otherwise
>re-extinct all of the abominations before Earth's ecology is irreparably ruined
Questions of morality, Darwinism and obedience to the Law set the theme, complete with ample amounts of prehistoric creature fights and in-group drama. Global Enforcement Initiative and various Animal Rights groups are frequent human antagonists (obligatory "humans are the real enemy" trope).

Attached: 1646453900669.jpg (640x628, 44.24K)