ROOOK!

ROOOK!

Attached: hq720.jpg (686x386, 33.34K)

Did you rike it?

KUYASHI

Zawa...

Mario namek will never end.

nah, we're almost through it
now the 20 chapter taxi car chase begins, taking shortcuts through the used furniture store and using neighbor granny as a distraction/meatshield

Attached: file.png (1122x897, 1.14M)

Don't forget the Mazda joining midway.

PAPERU!

Attached: beating-a-dead-horse.jpg (900x770, 50.81K)

Ok, what am I rooking at?

DID SOMEBODY SAY ROOK?

Attached: 1586023144474.png (803x611, 694.92K)

So you're telling me Tardou doesn't recognize him in this suit? One would imagine he would be more careful after Kaiji fiasco.

>Gambling?

This is the 90s, you didn't just see transvestites walking around every street

Yes, Arisen

Attached: Look.jpg (400x400, 18.82K)

RÖÖKI

Attached: le destruction face of röökijäbä.jpg (633x586, 94.95K)

He's focused in other things. Also they are looking for a guy.

Have there been any listings of how much money they've deposited and how much is left? I don't mind all this shit, but I dislike that the author just seems to be giving them infinite time instead of having a constant progress meter as to how much is left. That would make things feel like they're progressing.

I agree, FKMT needs to tell us how far they've gotten. I feel like they're at least 30 or 40% done.

He will tell us once Endou caught Kaiji, because the leftover money will be the play money for the next game

>Yume da... yume janai... genjitsu!

Attached: manly tears.png (1000x1414, 1.08M)

>we're literally just going with the "wear the clothes bought for your mom and walk out" trick that people suggested 50 fucking chapters ago
>everybody said "nah no way they'll do that, we already had a disguise trick to escape a building earlier, no way fkmt would recycle that in the same fucking arc
I want to drop this shit manga so bad.

just read the raw chapter
>mooks find Mario's clothes in a toilet stall
>the penny drops
>mooks call Endou to inform him Mario is in drag
>at the same time Mario is trying to hide in a group of grannies and is slowly panicking
>walking directly toward Endou
>chapter end