100 Girlfriends

>anime announced this fall
>will premiere next summer

Save this post.

Attached: the-100-girlfriends-who-really-really-really-really-really-love-you-v01-cover.jpg (2250x3207, 1.3M)

Nice Digits but shut up and give me the new chapter

Ouch

Big if true, but also I have zero faith that this will get a semblance of a good adaptation

This is not a manga that needs an adaptation, and the threads will never recover from animeonlies seeing things like the diaper, not to mention the constant ntr sewage

When should spoilers even drop?

"100 Kano"
Gyaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!
What on earth are you showing (sweat)
But ... it's soothing.
Big hit times.

「100カノ」
ぎゃああああああ!!!!!!
いったい何を見せられているんだ(汗)
でも・・・和むわぁ。
大当たり回。

What does Yamame smell like?

Flowers and earth

And squirrel poop.

there should be chapter today right?

Well damn, those digits don't lie so I'll take your word for it.

New raws happen on Thursday.
Wednesday is when we usually get last week's chapter translated, but there is no last week's chapter.

in few hours my place gonna be thursday, so yay?

There is spoilers pics already a few days ànd raws will come in hour, plus hahari special color on jump+.

Attached: 1567ssgdlxa91.jpg (2048x1654, 1.14M)

Nice, it's like a collection of cutest girls. Do we got anymore pics?

How is this series anyway? Even as a gag manga, it just seems crazy. Can you even come up with 100 personalities? Are they any good at all?

I thought an anime was already announced but I must’ve hallucinated it. Surprised it hasn't yet.

>Are they any good at all?
Of the 20 girls already introduced I love 13 of them and the other 7 are alright. They just need more chapters in my opinion.

Raws are gonna drop soon. Should I use this thread or make a new one?

Very cute, very wholesome and pretty funny. They actually do a really good job at balancing all the girls' personalities and stuff like that. There are only a handful that don't get much shine but they aren't that far behind

Make new one

use this one, its not like 100kano need many thread.

Some of them are amazing right off the bat (the most recent example being the airheaded gyaru cinnamon roll), some others started off alright but find some time to shine in later chapters through solo chapters of their own and/or through interactions with the rest of the harem (some of them are still waiting for that chance). There's only a couple of arguably annoying gfs in the mix, but even then that depends on how you enjoy their gags being thrown into the mix, and even then they have some redeeming qualities/moments that stop them from being truly bad. If there's anything this manga is really committed to doing so far, it is to give all of the gfs some time to shine sooner or later.

Attached: 18.png (1236x1920, 828.07K)

Getting mixed signals.

Attached: Hahari.png (1310x1956, 3.28M)

MOMMY