Saki Nozoe (Maiden name: Shino'oka) no Abyss

Did she do the shinjuu with Akira?

Attached: 1657533018786.jpg (2048x1346, 630.36K)

2/3 Spoiler

Attached: 1657533155479.jpg (2048x1982, 608.06K)

3/3 Spoiler

Attached: 1657533227545.jpg (2048x1289, 584.37K)

Please nothing bad happen to her.

Esemori had 3 marriages if I can recall correctly. She probably dies, Isemori marries another bitch who dies of drugs and then he marries Nagi.

First for Saki!

Why he's he retadedly shouting?

How many Sakis does anime manga need?

He a late 80s/early 90s school delinquent stereotype.
Y'know, those who appear in Slam Dunk, Yu Yu Hakusho and Rokudenashi Blues. The loud and violent hothead with an Elvis Presley hairstyle.

How do they act when someone shoots them with a gun?

>Esemori had 3 marriages if I can recall correctly.
When was that mentioned?

New chapter today right?

In one of his talks with Chako, the guy is an unhappy manwhore.

If Saki is his first wife and Nagi's his third, who's the second? Yuko?

It was Chako's mom after all

Just burned through the series earlier. Knowing Esemori is Reis father before seeing the flashbacks of Yuko enjoying the old men of the town, why did he hit that afterwards?Also if he is reis father, why didn't him and Yuko marry instead of the other guy who's killed by kid gen...He obviously was still willing to hit that even after knowing she was a prostitute. I know he didn't want to move back to town but he must have came back at least once to knock her up right?

Source?

Like a late 80s/early 90s shonen mc... accepting death, but refusing to die without putting a fight.

>why didn't him and Yuko marry instead of the other guy who's killed by kid gen

Use your brain. Reiji thought that man was his biological father his entire life until recently. Meaning he was there since day 1. Yuko was already married by the time Reiji was conceived. And yet, Reiji wasn't his. What does that tell you?

The mole on her cheek

The voices in his head.