Berserk is all Filler

Hi Any Forums, i'm here to give a controversial opinion, I restarted reading Berserk from th ebeggining after Miura died, well while reading, I felt that everything was like Filler, like didn't belong to the plot, especially the Lost Children in the Conviction arc, after the end of the Golden Age arc all seems so filler, like the plot is not really progressing, giving villains that appear a lot but don't do much. I still love this manga but after this re read I feel like I lost teouch with it, I loved the stories the themes but seems so incomplete and fake story after the Golden Age. Do you think the same Any Forums?

Attached: berserk-futuro-del-manga-fine-min.jpg (1280x720, 192.21K)

No

It's miuras story, it can't be filler.. it's just padding

No, it's great. (You) are just retarded and/or zoomer

you're not entirely wrong
miura couldn't decide if he wanted it to be a lord of the rings (epic, structured, conclusive,) or a conan (episodic, adventurous, picaresque)

>source material
>filler
Are you retarded?

I can see it like that, maybe it's better the padding
You're right it is a great series and manga I even said that, but IDK I read berserker when I was 18 now I'm 26, the first time I read it I was in love, for drawing style and theme and especially Gats/gatz/guts/gattsu/IDK anymore how to write it, the first time I read it I loved everything and waiting for the next chapter was a torment. Now Re reading from the beggining I revaluated the story, like everyone revaluate the kids show you watched back then now are fucking stupid, you can have an Idea but you can even have the power to change that Idea. I still like this series, but I receonsidered after giving another read after all these years.
So to answer I'm no zoomer but yeah maybe I'm retarded

Filler isn't a term exclusive to anime mongoloid

>taking the bait thread
Stop right here. Any post below this is just the OP baiting and samefagging to bump his (you) thread.

Attached: The dance that broke Wow.gif (250x250, 1.92M)

This is the problem with beserkgafs, that most of them read it when they were 14yo.
Yes, Berserk is mostly filler, I myself I'm not too bothered by the Lost Children arc because it's pretty short and puts you in the current state of things but yeah, 95% of the stuff after Conviction is pure filler, specially Millenniun Falcon and the Sea god garbage of Fantasia.

>after the end of the Golden Age arc
>after
do you remember the bakiraka assassins?
exactly.

If you started after he died and are finished already then you've speedread it faster than your ADHD addled zoomer brain could keep up with. Go do some tiktok dances or watch the new minions movie or literally anything other than post your dumbshit hot takes here.

Attached: 1646121669176.jpg (1280x720, 100.29K)

>after the end of the Golden Age arc all seems so filler, like the plot is not really progressing
The plot is certainly progressing, it's just becoming worse.

>read it when they were 14yo.
If you read manga, any type of manga, as an adult you are retarded. Might as well play with you action figurines as well.

>410 days
>367 chapters
>speedread
wut? that's less than one chapter per day
are berserkfags actually downies? I always had my suspicions

It's true, I flipped through a bunch of it recently while looking for something and a ton of stuff just adds nothing. It's clear Miura had no fucking idea what to do after the eclipse. Even most the non-filler stuff is just plain disjointed and retarded like he made it up on the spot. It becomes clear that the cartoon's ending with Guts walking off into an uncertain future against impossible odds is what the true ending should be. There is no need to explore if he succeeds or fails - that is not the point of the character.

But you won't find any sanity here, just seethe and cope from berserk Berserk fanboys pushing towards their 40ies but LARPing as teens and getting upset over you "speedreading" less than one chapter a day.

Attached: file.png (969x1456, 1.93M)

you could just say "I dont like the tentacle pirates" and no one would argue with you yknow

is this the /filtered plebs/ general

Your attempt to distract from the issue at hand is pathetic and childish

Attached: file.png (633x266, 203.23K)

Next chapter when

Ans I am here to tell you to neck yourself.