RWBY: Icequeendom

This is a official endcard what exactly is the significence of the pocky game?

Anyway episode 4 impressions
Weiss's nightmare is a dystopian looking Atlas with shadow people, cat mind caged JNPR with the exception of Pyrrha
Robots in factories
Bat Whitely
Book Winter
Big Head figure Jacques who seemingly rules over this land
Weiss herself as his main enforcer
Ruby's task was suppose to be a mission where all she had to do was locate Weiss and not engage herself in any of the nightmare's events, however she is spotted by Bat Whitley while she is defacing the robot factory after calling it boring.

for those of you who are constant SHAFT fans do they constantly touch up their episodes because so far the broadcast version of episodes 1 through 3 have a lot of fixes and it stands to guess that they'll be even more touched up in the blue rays.

Attached: 1657522022993.jpg (1920x1080, 516.23K)

>Big Head figure Jacques who seemingly rules over this land
I'm surprised she doesn't dream of killing him instead

She only really started hating him by volume 4 when he stole her away from her friends, made her sing and entertain a bunch of rich people and slapped her for attempted murder, through opinions may very if Weiss truly deserved that slap or not

>Weiss doesn't dream of killing Jacques
>But Weiss dreams of killing Ruby
Based Weiss.

Sounds normal from enemies to lovers

>Weiss being this gay

Attached: FWtYPu4WQAAIlDa.jpg (1056x1474, 101.22K)

Wait episode 4 is out already?

cringe

>do they constantly touch up their episodes
Yes?
>what exactly is the significence
The only significant thing on this art is that Blake checking out Yang's ass

Attached: 16400840184920.jpg (2400x2880, 1.61M)

The original looks better in most of these.

july 24, he''s only summarized it.

Attached: 1656129862524.png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

No it's not.

>Cages her teammates
>Dumbs down their intelligence to that of domestic animals despite being humans

I really am curious what role dream ruby had before real ruby took her over. Look at dream ruby she has a Team RWBY hat on, her crescent rose is now a snowboard and she has a rose symbol on her jacket, in fact, I think they're already making merch of dream ruby's outfit then there's dream Yang and dream Blake, especially Blake, that isn't a fake tail or fake paws

I'm curious to see more details that haven't been said yet.

I think they've mentioned BB moment in ep. 4

iirc There will be Arkos too.

>I think they're already making merch of dream ruby's outfit
Yep, looks comfy enough.

Attached: FXJjoB-XEAAb0S3.jpg (942x1416, 112.99K)

well from interviews
-Butcher and other worked on the concept and writing
- They had a hard time writing Blake and Yang's scenes because of their intimacy or something
- They want to explore Atlas the next time they get to do RWBY
- Icequeendom is not the end of their work with RWBY
- At first they were only going to make this a story about RWBY but decided to include NPR after some further discussion
- They really wanted to show weiss's insecurity about her life since the show didn't have the time to properly explore it
- They think Ruby is really adorable and innocent
- the dream designs were co created with Roosterteeth
- Sion is the only non RT created design SHAFT decided on them being nonbinary
That's about it, seems like the anime will be pretty straightforward we'll probably be spending the bulk of this anime in Weiss's nightmare which worries me because I don't want the last 2 or 3 episodes of this anime to be a uick rush through of volumes 2 and 3 or worse, volumes 2 through 6 so they can get to volumes 7 and 8

Ah okay

there was, we already saw how hard pyrrha was eye fucking jaune in the first 3 episodes. that's all you are getting because dream pyrrha belongs to weiss now and dream jaune is in the cage being a cat with ren and nora

oh, the event also showed rt's quick dub of the first episode, glynda's new va sounds to sultry and less stern and roman's new va is awful none of the charm of the original thorugh I don't care about that, at least glynda's will get practice when she appears again

The manga chapter is a one for one of the episode 1 but Yang's boobs are so big they take up an entire panel and ruby was drawn even cuter she looks almost loish in the manga