Fate

This thread is dedicated to my precious wife; Sakura.
The purest, cutest and mentally strongest girl in all of anime!!!

Attached: 1656752295865m_remastered.jpg (2880x4096, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUd9k60lNx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mentally strongest
Is that true when she succumbs to corruption?

Attached: 1592881709048.png (600x600, 234.55K)

The point is how long and how much it takes for her to succumb to it. Zouken had been trying to make it happen for ten years with all kinds of torture.

Just as Arcuied is the TRUE heroine of Tsukihime, Sakura is the TRUE heroine of Fate Stay/Night

>how much it takes for her to succumb to it
Aside from the part where she just takes it all for a decade and follows every single order given to her with no sign of resistance towards neither Zouken or Shinji or never trying to get any sort of help from anyone?

>Aside from
She resists the corruption well precisely because she's so passive Angra Mainyu can't find any aggression to amplify until Zouken learns about Shirou in HF. Also, Zero explained why she doesn't ask anyone for help.
youtube.com/watch?v=MUd9k60lNx8

>Sakura
>The purest, cutest and mentally strongest girl in all of anime!!!

Attached: Displeasure.jpg (414x400, 91.83K)

Sakura is a whore!

No, you're a whore!

Yes, Rin reacts worse to the torture as a teenager and experienced mage than Sakura does when she's a literal child

>She resists the corruption well precisely because she's so passive
I would call it less resistance and more the fact that she's so emotionally dead that it's essentially poking at a corpse. She then met Shirou and started gaining a level of confidence again, which unironically made her more vulnerable.

>she's so passive Angra Mainyu can't find any aggression to amplify until Zouken learns about Shirou in HF
lmao what?
Angra doesn't do shit to her at all outside HF. It isn't because she is passive or anything, but because her functioning as a grail is only permitted by Zouken in that route.

>The purest
She's the farthest thing from pure considering got penetrated by more than a thousand penis worms including Shinji and likely his father Byakuya too.

>cutest
Ilya exists so the argument is invalid

>mentally strongest girl
Nah, that honor goes to Jeanne. Even when being burned alive she felt no real hatred for the people who condemned her.

This forced meme was never funny and it still isn't. She's a shitstain of a character on the cloth that is fate.

Okay. Illya is cute. I will admit it!

What other Rider servants you guys think would work well with or have cool interactions with sakura? For me I think Odysseus being so much more willfull than Medusa would be kinda cool to see

I would have liked to see how she would have done with Raikou, Martha or Drake.

Martha would be super interesting actually

It would be nice to see how it would go with a servant that wouldn't put up with Zouken.
Also really curious about how Medbee would react to the situation.

It's pointless since whoever it is will get passed to Shinji and then loses the first battle. It was necessary to have a servant who have a thing like Bloodfort for the plot to happen.

Another thing is most other servants either couldn't or wouldn't do what Medusa did that gave her magical energy when Shinji is her master. Which means they'd have to do what kayneth did and split the master role or sakura would actually have to be an acting master