Is this the greatest manga to ever exist? Nothing can come close to the amount of quality this masterpiece has

Is this the greatest manga to ever exist? Nothing can come close to the amount of quality this masterpiece has.

Attached: Chainsaw man vol 10.jpg (474x747, 51.99K)

>Is this the greatest manga to ever exist?
No
>Nothing can come close to the amount of quality this masterpiece has.
It's right down there with Sidooh

Don't know how about this new part but I wasn't a huge fan of CSM right when it released either but I catched up on it every now and then and it got better.

autist coomer

Lurk at least for 2 years before posting

Of all time? No, not at all. Is it the best new WSJ series in the last decade or so? Yes, easily. What other battle manga in WSJ can even compare? JJK? MHA? Black fucking Clover? No, not at all. Not even memeing, Fujimoto makes the rest of WSJ's mangaka look like they're not even fucking trying. This manga should be a wakeup call to all other WSJ hopefuls and ongoing series. I mean for Christ's sake, how did something THIS good run in the same magazine that fucking EARTHCHILD is running in? Are you fucking kidding me? If CSM is "bad manga" everything else in WSJ is unreadable garbage and it should be treated as the bare minimum for getting your work into WSJ.

Fuck, man. What happened to this goddamn magazine?

The Roman emperor Galerius died a slow and painful death from a disease that caused his organs to slowly rot, the stench of which was so bad that his disgusting, rotting and putrifying guts could supposedly be smelled all throughout the city of Serdica. I wish the same fate for all Tatsukifags, Hunterfags and their equally retarded spinoffs.

I can't wait until the normalfags start pretending to love it so the backlash can happen.

Fire Punch and its consequences have been a disaster for the anime & manga board.

What exactly did you mean by this? You do know CSM is popular with all anime fans in the west, right?
It was also popular here too, once, until it became too popular to be legally enjoyable by Any Forums standards.

Any other series that this has happened to other than CSM?

I realy like this manga, its quite fun and good. But i dont get people praising it as best thing ever. Its a 8 or 9 out of 10 for me, but they act like its 20 oit of 10.

TTGL, though it's becoming more "allowed" in recent years.

>Any other series that this has happened to other than CSM?
literally every series that gets too popular. CSM is just a recent example where it happened very fast and very recently. Other examples include Fate and One Piece.

Dunno ehy I wrote this. I already know the anwser. Its because thats how internet works. There is no medium and its all maxs, eather you cum about something or you wantbto murder the author.

Attached: 1657080750150.gif (476x480, 2.79M)

Not even close. This is Tarantinofags all over again.
It's just a decent as every other series you mentioned.

>It's just a decent as every other series you mentioned.
Just absolutely not true at all. If you put something as dull as JJK next to something as memorable as CSM, you'd see the difference in a heartbeat.

It's the second greatest manga ever, a far distant second but second nonetheless and no, number one isn't Fire Punch.

All it goes to show is that you don't read much manga. Nothing wrong with that but you could try reading some other currently running series in WSJ to see how they stack up to CSM, and then you can realize how significant that "8 or 9 out of 10" is.

Who had a better ch.1 introduction, Makima or Mitaka?

I fucking hate fandoms.
>Herpaderp fandoms don't affect you personally
Exactly nigger they're a plague on communities hyping this shit to insane proportions when it should be enjoyed on its own not because some faggotron said OMG ITS SO KINO. I mean for fucks sake look at the new thor movie shit

As a battle shounen if fucking sucks. As just any other series its alright I guess.

I read CSM a month ago and already forgot everything. It's absolutely worthless and the story is literally dog water

>What other battle manga in WSJ can even compare? JJK? MHA? Black fucking Clover?
Demon slayer chads win again

I feel like that "allowed" stuff happens, just like how fallout 4 was really hated on Any Forums initially but people started to make threads and enjoy it. Or how people hate on MCR on Any Forums and then people are allowed to enjoy it. But different boards different standards.
I can understand Fate, since it started out as a eroge VN with story, but One Piece is honestly one of the faces of WSJ since the start right?

Makima

Yes. One is a rush mess with barely any character to care about, while the other a slow crawl with barely any character to care about.

I enjoyed it but it could do with a bit less of the whole killing every single cool character thing.

Also, where is Denji and Reze hot and steamy sex scene??

Sorry that you speed-read it after the fact and didn't give yourself time to enjoy the story because you gobbled it up in one evening (the pacing is fast, and there's not even a hundred chapters!) but don't worry, you can keep up with new chapters as they release.

It unironically is, every single chapter manages to be its own event, it's almost like an episodic story that still manages to connect everything at all times. You can always look forward to the next scene because Fujimoto has page turners ready at every corner.

Pure peak fiction. No other ongoing manga can currently even come close to the quality of Chainsaw Man.

Attached: 1657656043078.jpg (1080x596, 54.31K)

Holy shit Fuji is so bad at foreshortening. Maki's arm is basically a stump here.

>it's almost like an episodic story that still manages to connect everything at all times
that's called literally writing 101

Dunno maybe. I read quite a few but dunno how it compares to others. Last one I read that I realy liked was spirit cyrcle that I read a month ago. I tought it was going to be a battle manga since I went in blind and was quite suprised by the plot. I feel a lot of manga is predictable and this place mistakes good writing with weird.

I read it weekly since it first got published. Aki is the only character that managed to be interesting throughout. Denji got better in the last stretch, I will admit.