Blackmail/Pedo/Psychological Manga: Watashi ga 15-sai de wa Nakunatte mo

So I found this manga a while ago and holy shit it keeps getting worse.

Like watching a second plane hit the tower in slow motion, it keeps getting worse but I can't look away.

This is like someone wondered "what's the worst thing that could happen" and then made the worst thing happen. Then after that, did the same thing over again for the next scene. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading it, but mostly just to see how bad things become. I come back every few months to see if another chapter of spiraling depravity has been added. I may be on a list now. You may be too.

Old dude goes to dinner with a teenage hooker and they don't fuck, but she blackmails him deeper and deeper into absolute dispair because she has some issues. Dude's daughter is a bitch too.

10/10 Story for how the hole somehow keeps getting deeper after already reaching what I thought was the bottom.

5/10 Art because honestly that's not my focus.

1/10 Characters because they're all pieces of shit.

5/10 Overall, because that's approximately how you average out 10/10, 5/10, and 1/10.

Would reccomend if you like the idea of dying alone.

Attached: OhNo.jpg (188x268, 13.68K)

Not your blog faggot

Attached: 1655119487534.webm (712x532, 2.97M)

Fuck off I need more people to understand how fucking awful this is

Not your blog redditfag.

Attached: 1587760561092.webm (854x480, 601.3K)

Fuck off shonenfag. Thanks for the recommendation OP, may check it out. Description reminds me of a more mean-spirited "To a New You"
Captcha: TV sayn

Attached: 1656832273958.gif (560x560, 354.9K)

Is this the one with the daughter that bullies the whore?

Go back to your containment thread dbschizo

Attached: 1623270375021.jpg (1280x956, 486.65K)

Attached: 2343456546.png (1316x1111, 2.62M)

Thank you, i will read this with no pants.

Holy shit you're right this is awful, picked up!

Attached: 1636172220496.jpg (320x401, 35.56K)

Hot

Just read it, it's not sad or the worst, just retarded.
See murakami books or for manga: no longer human and man who has not talent.

reading it as a comedy made the more lackluster parts tolerable. Is it supposed to be a comedy?

Holy shit thanks for recommending OP
Picked UP

>Old dude goes to dinner with a teenage hooker and they don't fuck, but she blackmails him deeper and deeper into absolute dispair because she has some issues.
That actually sounds interesting.

Female mangaka, right?

I liked how it started and how the author portrayed the thoughts of the main characters,the old man and his repressed sexuality, his stressfull work, his shunning family. The little girl with her troubled background, entering puberty, e-whoring and getting bullied. The topics were touched in a serious matter, I think, up until like the six chapter where it turned in a comedic catastrophe. My guess is that the work is getting axed and the mangaka just rushed things to get it wrapped up and finished? I mean, there's like 12 chapters out and fmc already got pregnant with the father's seed. Where do you even go from there?

I love older male younger female age manga

In terms of character this manga isn't bad. The father's issues are quite striking and sober and pretty horrible too. It presents a futureless marriage with no fulfilment plus a boring shitty job pretty well. In that sense it actually is pretty good at convincing the reader why he'd end up fucking a teenager, especially since he still keeps going back and forth thinking it's wrong to do so. It becomes cartoonish once his daughter climbs the love hotel like it's loony toons. It's also a great example of the Japanese writing tripe of characters being tragic because they're a victim of their own retardation. The whore girl gets bullied for being a whore, and so she continues being a whore to cope. Not unrealistic though.

so this is somehow worse then 95% of this board that consists of : powerlvl wanking ,moeblob shit , tard raging and no real discussion and buzzword throwing ,attention whoring , actual wanking and deitification of fictional characters just like your actual god mohamad ? bitch , please .

Attached: 1654012182005.jpg (1748x1170, 476.31K)

She was a virgin tho. It's on the dad to own up and be with her for the rest of his life

It would give him short term happiness but she's also a retarded menhera so he'd probably end up worse off than with his wife. Wanting to run away from a life you're trapped in is something they both share though, but then they'd just need eachother for what they'd think they represent, not for the person who they actually are. It wouldn't work.

>pedo
Fuck off zoomer newfag.

Yeah but he got her pregnant.

That's supposedly where it's heading. Since he got kicked out from his house, went to the hospital to see her, hugged her and took her to their new lovenest under a bridge to raise their child. Wholesome developments incoming!

>Like watching a second plane hit the tower in slow motion, it keeps getting worse but I can't look away.
are there seriously people here who watched the planes hit the tower and thought to themselves "oh no, this is awful, I can't believe this is happening, I'm so shook up and sad"
Like even if we discount the obvious fact that it was a planned false flag and just accept the unvarnished lies, I still don't see why anyone would be broken up by the symbol of excess and the elite getting flattened by some sand hobos in comandeered jetliners.

Did he? I'm not caught up.