Aoi Yuki is the best seiyu today...

Aoi Yuki is the best seiyu today. No other actress has the range or ability to change characters depending on what the director wants.

Attached: dkw3gemy01p41.jpg (1024x1024, 173.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nd076
streamable.com/1qcck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like her and all, everyone does honestly, but she has very little range and acting ability.

nah

>but she has very little range
What? Her range is one of her most praised aspects.

meant for

God bless Aoi Yuki
streamable.com/nd076
streamable.com/1qcck

Attached: cute hibiki.png (223x348, 198.81K)

Most of the characters in OP's image sound barely any different from each other.

And those characters barely make up a fraction of the characters she's voiced.

I want to see her pull an Eddie Murphy and act all the characters in a show and wait to see how many people notice.

Madoka and Hibiki sound almost nothing alike. Diane is more like Hibiki and her normal voice because she's a spaz, but Tanya is different. Bort or whatever the trap's name is also different. The NTR loli is really muted, and Tiamat just goes 'Ah ah'. Froppy has similar vocal sound to her normal voice, but weird inflection. And this list is missing her sex demon voice she uses for Shuten/SBD

>very little range
Go and watch some YouTube videos with Tatsumaki, Madoka, Kino and that chick from Sonny Boy - these characters sound completely different.

Hibiki CUTE
Hibiki COOL

Attached: 70824583_p0.png (724x1023, 964.26K)

Even Any Forums agrees. She's won more seiyuu of season/year awards than anyone else on Any Forums.

Saori Hayami.

High demand, high skill, natural talent.

Being afforded the opportunity to play a lot of roles poorly doesn't mean you have great range.

user I think you might literally be tone deaf

Listen to her voice in Spiderman as gwen and you can barely recognise her

She can't act. All she can pull off is a sexy hag voice.

you are both correct and wrong. Yes, her voice range is minimal especially with the examples OP provided which all far to the same category. That is why what OP said is bullshit. However, it is her acting ability which set them apart from each other, which is why you too are wrong.

Reminder that Aoi Yuki is a filthy Sonicfag.

Attached: yuuki_aoi.png (1842x1398, 3.17M)

She has no emotional range. What I mean by this is most of her characters express anger, playfulness, etc the same way. One character crying or yelling sounds the same as most of the others.