Berserk thread

The village girl called Christine watch helplessly as Wyald took the dark hair girl.

"So small, so young, poor little thing"

Christine thought ,laying against the cold stone wall, her naked body is covered with" love marks"of her new husband, or master, as he always prefer to be called. The sounds of the dark hair girl 's moaning and pleading, alonge with Wyald 's evil laugher, the sounds of flash bouncing with each other when Wyald trust in and out the dark girl's intimacy,each more powerful than the one before.
Christine watch the erotic horrible scence play out Infront of her, unmoved and didn't try to help, there's is no used.
"He's always much rough with the new one"
Christine thought, hands on her swollen belly, carrying the spawns of this hideous man .
Soon she will get used to it, maybe even become to enjoy it, if she make thoughts

Christine watch the girl, who she heard is called Theresia cursing at Wyald as he kiss her lips, her soft punch punch the beast man, struggle to get herself away from the man, but there were no use, only make Wyald more exciting.
Christine watch Theresia slowly loosing her struggling.
A tough little one, so tough, but that will only exciting him more.
She was like her, when she and her sisters first arrived here. They swon they will kill this evil dog man who murder theri little brother and parents, but here they are now, naked, helpless, with no more fight in them. They have not clothes to wear, nothing that could tell they're once just normal virgin village girl, dreaming of have a good husband and children, now they're just playthings of this man, like wild she beasts who have no clothes, who only live for their ugly yet powerful mate.
As she watch Wyald scram and Theresia
given a loud moan, fainted because of the extreme pleasure, she knows the poor girl wil soon carrying Wyald 's spawn, just like her.

Attached: IMG_20220713_010125.png (702x2089, 1.14M)

Theresia bit her lips, her body shaking in fear and shame, she felt cold and helpless. She doesn't want to do it with this ugly man, but she doesn't have a choice.
She made the promise and deal herself, save her and she will gave herself to him.
And save her the man did,he kills the enemy knights with ease.
And here she is, standing Infront of this beast, this ugly man, complete naked as the day she born while he enjoyed his women.
His ape and dog like lustful eyes, sterling at her naked body, like a prey and toy. Theresia close her eye and wait for her new husband to take her. She knows when he finished with the blonde one, she will be next .
Her verginty and womb is not going to give to some handsome prince or knight,but the vile and ugly captain of the Black Dogs Knight , lord Wyland
he would use her, make her baring his ugly children, just like those women resting on the walls, and maybe break her, like that one he took last night.
There is no escape, she doesn't even have any clothing any more, as he likes put it, they're better when they were nothing !
Theresia cry loud as her new husband fish with her harem sister, and grab her to his embrace , took her virginity and put his seed into her,
She will the mother of the future knights of black dog

Attached: IMG_20220712_172723.jpg (446x798, 216.89K)

Eh?

You'll get more readers if you publish this on a fanfiction site.

test

???

I don[t get it. Why make this thread? Was it because of the successful Rosine thread last time?

Attached: 1657606715401.jpg (1132x1600, 468.76K)

Yes, that was a pretty fun thread with great discussion.

It's just a short fanifc taking place in AU where the village girl survive and Theresia
offer herself to Wyald

The original rosine doujin thread was better desu. But it's nice somebody remembered Theresia. I'm fairly sure even Miura forgot about her.

Attached: 1642019794765.jpg (1025x600, 102.38K)

Link of last thread
Roisne fans, let's continue our discussion, fanifc ,and fan art here

Attached: G6vv1WyW6-zXDuk7i0nK07p21TQAXR3IQVykcHbDiRk.jpg (425x750, 39.51K)

Psyco Farnese and Roisne are the two female characters I like the most in Berserk.
They were both conplax characters,and great for making dark romance

Attached: Farnese_Child.jpg (250x269, 26.95K)

All these Berserk threads should be considered Spam and deleted at once, I don't understand how they can let this happen.

Psycho Farnese and Roisne both find a guy they like . How will these girl get the guy? Seducing him to be their lover?
I want to see anons wrote their shot dark romance fanifc on this idea, end with bad tragic ending, classical Berserk style.

Attached: tumblr_ovladanJ8m1vc08xno2_500.jpg (500x332, 50.16K)

Iam the author of the Rosine fanfic, looking for anons who could fix the fic ,making it more dark, more erotic. I know there are anons here who are way more good at writing than me.

"A king needs a Queen, and a Queen needs a king ...... ! "
That's what they all said in the fairy tales, at least as he remembered it, after all it's been years since he last heard these stories for kids he thinks.
Deep in the Misty Forest, a young farmer , about 16 years old, is wash himself in the forest's black lake, alone with only the sound of wing blow through the forest trees.
He is quite a handsome teen, for a farmer in a poor village. He had light crystal like green eyes and dark brown hair like it's form a painting ,and he's also quite muscular build, thanks to all the hard works he done in years.

"Misty forest really is like a realm separate from the normal world, the teen can feel this forest is not like a normal forest " the teen thought.

While it's hot summer out there in the village, at the hottest months of
the year,inside the Misty forest, however, it's cool and comfortable as it's in the autumn.

As him splash another waves of cool water on his face, washing off his sweat from another day of hard working in the farm, just like every other day, the 16 years old think about his life as he cleans and cool himself.
Life is hard and boring in their village, people work, people goes to church, and people die.......Is this the life he want ? Just work, eat and sleep every day until he die , like every other farmers ? No adventure, no romance, and no excitement ? The teen questions himself.
The adults in the village doesn't care, they are happy enough that they're alive, not kill by the mean-spirited nobles or enemies form the eastern land, but he's still young and is looking for more than just that.
They would have understand....if only they are still around........we could run away from here...and even if we didn't run, we could still dream together....

Attached: IMG_20220622_003740.jpg (1132x389, 258.22K)

Two figure suddenly appeared in his mind, as he thought about them, two girls, his closest friends in the village,
who he hasn't been thinking about them, ever since they were missing, one after another, their names are Rosine and Jill.

The images that had slowly became blurred is now coming back, clear as it's from yesterday. Her cute little face, her golden hair, and her nice fruit like body smell, one that only pretty girl like her would have, and most important of all, her adventurer attitude !
Rosine is the wildest girl he had ever met; they were around same age, both dream alot about life outside their small village, but she's even more like boy than him in many of their games together. Things like snakes and bugs ,which would normally fright a girl are nothing but fun toys.
She is always energetic, and positive, looking and creating for fun games to play together, always talks about story about fairies.
Maybe he didn't know it back than, but now he knows, he was in love with her. He should have told her his feelings, told her how he felt about her, how he didn't want just only be her friend, before she went missing.
If she was not missing and is still around, she would be a teenager like him now. She would be even more pretty.....
The image of Rosine, now a 16 years old like him appear in his mind , dancing, wearing only thin nightgown,
it makes his body felt heated.
"Those sure were some good times", the teen smile as he remember his old friend ,and how can he remember Rosine, without remember Jill as well ? After all ,the three of them were best friends for years.

Attached: Rosine_Profil_Manga.png (275x313, 186.42K)

Jill, the shy girl with red brown hair, Roisne's "little sister" even though they're not related actually at all.
Although the two girls were not related, but anyone could tell that their bonds were even stronger than that of real siblings.They were already best friends even before him came along, always together when they're not helping out their parents; he would said he was even a bit jealous sometimes that Roisne seems like Jill more than him.
Jill is four years younger than Roisne and him, so like Roisne, he mostly think her as a little sister playmate, nothing more most of the time when they are together. Unlike Roisne who is a wild adventure and dreamer, Jill is shy and sensitive girl, who often look sad and sorrow, a girl that just let men want to protect her, give her a good hug.
Having such a bad father, he can't blame her for always looking sad .
For years , he didn't think about her as anything other than a sister like close friend, but that changed when Jill start to become a pretty little lady a year ago.When he see the than 12 year old, washing her feet in the river, her milky white feet splashing the river water, he suddenly felt a bit eros.
He hasn't been seeing her for a while,
after Roisne went missing, they don't talk and paly together as often as it used to. And as he grow and life in the village become harder, he spends more time at work, with other boys more than his old best friend; A mistak he will always regrets ......
He was going to propose to her, just maybe a year or two later when Jill is older and ready, but he never got the chance, as Jill went missing, just like Rosine, four years ago.
"Huh...? What the !?"
A strange, unnatural movement from the water temperaly stop his thoughts.

Attached: 144657.jpg (360x360, 18.45K)

An enormous figure, a demonic monster emerging from the water .
A gigantic moth like creature, wings so wild and big that it seems block the night moon, two large and long antennaes, and a spare like stinger on its big head, shape and deadly like it could pierce through castle wall, six insect legs, looks powerful and strong as they could crushed steel armour and six other grotesque protrusions, each has a month like opening.

"It's a demon form hell, and it's going to kill and eat me ! Iam going to die! "
The teen stood still in the water, fear going through every part of his body, but rather than he sees her ! Underneath the big hideous moth head, a small beautiful naked figure, green smooth skin, like a beautiful
dryad, pair of beautifully shape petite breasts, like two honey peaches, long ears like that of an elf, and tomboyish cute face though she's no longer human,,he would never forget,it's his long lost friend Rosine !

Attached: IMG_20220618_141510.jpg (1200x267, 152.67K)

Too shocked to run, fear mixing with happiness and eros running through his body, he stood still and was unable to move.His long lost best friend, Rosine ,now in a twisted yet erotic and beautiful form, like a moth monster stood before him, her naked breasts expose infont of his eyes.
"Ro..... Rosine.....is it you ? ....am I not dreaming ? Is this a sweet dream? or nightmare ?"
Rosine didn't said a word, she just come closer, and grab him with her legs and hold him tight, her face close to his.

"Hmm.......You're more handsom then I remembered....much more mature now..... looks like you really grow up ! " She giggled, and continue
" Iam looking for a king for my kingdom, would you be my king ?"

"Your.... your king ! Do you mean you want me to...."

"Yes, be my slave, be my love, be my king and my knight, sworn to protect my fairy kimdom like a good husband and king."

As Rosine 's pretty little face, come closer to his and she gave the teen a playful kiss on the cheek,than whisper in his ear, in a flirtatious tone

"All you need to to is follow me, and become like me ! Be one of us!

"I....... I can't..... I don't..... don't know how !

the teen's body is burning red, he breath heavily ,confuce,blushing red, the teen said

"We.......we...... Rosine, we are not even married yet..... the preist always said....."

He was not able to continue, finish his words,because Rosine seal it with a soft kiss.

"You are a bad lier you know ? Always were..... I remembered the bad lies you made for me and Jill, covered up for us, so we can go out and play !"

Moving away from the teen's lips, Rosin whisper .

"That..... That.....was years ago..... Iam older now.... we...we can't do this, Rosine, we are not... not married yet...."

Attached: IMG_20220618_141741.jpg (1030x592, 347.58K)

"Your mouth said no, but your body and heart had betray you, my love ! Look at how hard your spear had become !
You want me than, you want me now even more!"

Roisne giggle, as her eyes move to the teen's harded member between his legs.
She said her words in a playful manner, smiling at the teen. Her green slander petty body,cover with cool slime, get even more close with the teen, as she slowly, grab and drag his body back deeper into the forest, back to her hive, into her queen chamber, or a cocoon more likely , her naked body against his.
In the cocoon, he see another small figure, pretty and naked. It's Jill, who's sleeping,deep in her sweet dreams.

Attached: IMG_20220618_145906.jpg (586x407, 156.45K)

“Is that ...is that Jill !?"

"Yes, you are not mistaken, that our dearest friend Jill. I know you you didn't just want me, you want Jill too ! Your eyes and your sword are burning, when we swim together! I can't never forget your look hahaha !"

That.... that's because you didn't tell me we were going to swimming naked, i thought we were just going to go fishing ! "
Rosine giggle, and she use her insect legs
to move the young famer to her abdomen, making him kissing her belly.

"Now be a good sleeping handsome, and sleep my love. Good night, my love~I have made room just enough for the three of us~We will make many fairy children together honey pie !"

Rosine, whisper in his ear, soft and seductively, as she kiss the teen on his neck, than to his chest, than to his belly.

Attached: IMG_20220618_131748.jpg (384x1181, 272.2K)

With her words, the farmer teen close his eyes and start to fell into deep sleep. He can feel his body is transformeing and morphing into something that may terrify him if he's still a normal 16 years old farmer.
But he just don't care anymore, as Rosine's naked cool body against his,embrace together in her warm slimly cocoon, her legs and arms hold him tight, her breasts against his breathing chest.
He felt warm and beloved, for the first time in many years.
"So, the fairy tale were true...... this is what a king, a knight felt when they are with their beloved maiden ...... It's so warm, so hot, so romantic, and so...so lustful...
A vision of naked Jill appears in your mind, with the green naked fairy queen is Rosine on her side , weaving at him, waiting for him to embrace them.
With that last thought, the teen fall in to total slumber and dream, dream that him fly on the night sky, with Rosine and Jill on his side, a happy fairy kingdom, with lots of children ! The three of them made love every night together in fairy forest kndom, starts shining on the night sky....

Attached: IMG_20220618_141450.jpg (471x444, 139.62K)