Say what you want about Naruto but you can't deny that the Rasengan is fucking cool

Say what you want about Naruto but you can't deny that the Rasengan is fucking cool

Attached: 1633667369472.png (551x582, 916.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/__73M4KZzy4?t=136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it used to be until every fucker was able to resist it, besides with time it seemed to lose strength and looked more like a enery punch instead

It should kill though. Twist the vital organs, pulverize them causing organ failure, make a stew of the target's insides.

Well Kabuto took the first one pretty well and just proceeded to heal himself, while both Naruto and Konohamaru (I think) killed one path of Pain each with it later

>literally just a weaker kamehameha

It’s just a lesser Kamehameha

No its fucking not that's only a fan art which every thing looks cool in.

Except that is actually a fucking cool concept

Attached: minato-namikaze-rasengan.gif (441x498, 1.04M)

Lost its novelty pretty quickly

It should be yellow

Why not just use a weapon instead? Or place a bomb on him? Clearly just used for the style points.

I never once thought of this shit as cool. Never. Actually most of the "signature moves" of the naruto series are underwhelming shit, while some of the normal stuff is infinitely better.
Rasgenan and Chidori are both dumb abilities. The ability to summon a really thick fog used by Zabuza was actually way better than any of these abilities and infinitely more useful.
Tell me literally one single instance where shoving a ball of spinning energy into someone would be better than shoving a poisoned knife into them instead.

Because the masked guu can make things go through him at will. It's all a counter strategy from Minato to be able to kill him that I can't bother explaining.

Attached: KindlyFeminineHind-max-1mb.gif (260x146, 842.02K)

Yes, I'm aware of how Obito's power works. There is no reason Minato couldn't shank him instead of using the energy ball in that hit. He was tangible and would have taken damage from anything at that point in the fight.

Yeah it’s very cool

Attached: F03E682F-AA71-4631-AB55-0364C9CC67ED.jpg (1200x799, 127.08K)

Minato's rasengan are a lot more powerful than Naruto's, definitely a death blow judging by Obito's wounds after, but he didn't die because he's half Zetsu jelly.
Minato knew he had won anyways because he marked him when the rasengan made contact and Obito knew too, so he had to flee at the moment.

I'm more of a Getsuga man myself

It's just a ripoff of Ninku.
youtu.be/__73M4KZzy4?t=136

We ninjas n' shiet yall

Oh yeah, forgot he wasn't marked yet. Poison knife still seems more practical

The concept of a spinning ball that can make an impact and also aplly a spin energy inside your body that would "explode" the enemy is cool, but the spin part of rasengan is not used that much, maybe rasen shuriken takes advantage of it.

Attached: 0bNbN_28129 (1).png (524x734, 980.45K)

I got more if you want but I assume you just have the one joke

Attached: AF95CEDE-B667-4FD8-B764-445B59C2F337.jpg (736x1162, 95.69K)

Has nobody noticed the embedded furry shit on this?

It is. Live, naruchad
>It should kill though
It does.

Why does he have a Deku face here?