Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

is Kishi going to actively ruin Boruto?

Attached: 1628029937998.jpg (500x587, 82.9K)

Whats there to ruin?

Kill yourself, narutard.

No, u

the thought of the gigantic iceberg that is Naruto replicated in samurai form always makes me feverishly ill

Friendly reminder that Isshiki (and now Kawaki's) powers are based on the 8 Siddhis, or perfections, in Buddhism, which are as follows:
>Anima: the ability to become smaller than the smallest, reducing one's body in size
>Mahima: the ability to larger, increasing one's body in size, potentially to infinity
We already see a little evidence of this, which some of Jigen's rods being much, much larger than normal, which he uses to pin down bijuu
>Laghima: the ability to become weightless or lighter than air, i.e. the ability to fly/float
>Garima: the ability to become heavy or dense
When Jigen kicks Naruto, he remarks on how "heavy" it feels, and Isshiki's black cubes that he summons are the heaviest objects scene in the Naruto universe so far
>Prapti: the ability to instantly summon any item the user is aware of at any given moment
This is where it basically became clear that Isshiki's powers were based on the 8 Siddhis, because this is almost a word-for-word definition of Daikokuten's ability
>Prakamya: the ability to achieve or realize whatever one desires or wishes for
>Isitiva: the ability to control nature, individuals, organisms etc. and supremacy over nature and the ability to force influence upon anyone
Sounds a bit like Eida's ability, doesn't it?
>Vasitva: the ability to control all material elements or natural forces
We've already seen between 4-6 of these abilities already, depending on how much you'd like to read into some aspects of certain fights.

Attached: FVBz0U-akAESDPb.jpg (2700x3375, 1.39M)

>Gigachadshiki Otsutsuki

Will Samurai 8 come back as Boruto's sequel?

>no mention of time manipulation abilities
ayy lmao
unless time is considered a "natural force"

Attached: DhW1ujWVAAA0T4n.jpg (896x512, 33.84K)

I honestly thought kishimoto is a bad author and it was his editor who made everything good in naruto.
then i saw the editor of samura 8, boruto and other things, everything the guy touched he turned into garbage, in the end he got fired and various interns celebrated it.

Mitsuki is so cool

Denki the beautiful

Post more Denkis, Denkianon

Denki is the persona for the technology theme. Expect more mechadenki and many other scientific ninja tool things, after all the age of shinobi is over. I think he’ll become katasukes underling like how sumire is amados, they are already working together

It's mind boggling. How did Raikage become a sex symbol and countless pieces of art depicting him in the act of lust?
Let this sink in: He has more art than Tenten. That's right. Raikage who was introduced more than 400 chapters after Tenten has MORE art than her and most women in the series. Not only that, but it's growing at an unprecedented rate with no signs of slowing down. Crazy.

Attached: toFPXW1.jpg (1128x1141, 231.89K)

Why would hinata fuck black guys? This shit doesn't makes any sense.

it still pisses me off that Boruto exists as a series. It should have been like the end of Harry Potter. A little flash forward of all the parents and their kids doing ninja school shit. A one shot. Not an entire series that's shits all over the original and loses even more of the meaning.

because cuckroaches fantasize about being black and comitting adultery

>various interns celebrated it.
Source?

Kishimoto isn’t writing boruto. The twitter account that said it is full of shit. He hasn’t been credited as author once and at jump festa they just said it was based on his original draft.

I think the theory Kodachi finished writing the whole thing and they are just using that makes the most sense.

Shinigami Taguchi got fired?

because her husband dont fuck her?

It was planned to end with the Boruto movie, Kishimoto just agreed to let them make a sequel to get Ikemoto a job. I wish I was joking.

To be fair the raikage was a total badass

Raikage was peak masculinity the character in a world of twinks and kids