Jujutsu Kaisen

It seems like there is some consensus brewing that the Culling Games arc is not living up to the hype. People are talking about it being a waste of time, meandering, not interesting, full of unrelated characters, and the story not progressing.
Do you agree on this?
Source: Amazon.co.jp, Volume 19, top 3 most helpful reviews.

Attached: volume 19.png (1312x1815, 426.67K)

No

Why do people use Amazon.co.jp reviews for these? Not that I disagree, but it always seem strange to me.

the only things that matter for these manga are japanese sales. You can use a reddit or twitter comment if you want but they ultimately mean jack shit for the manga. But these japanese comments can actually influence in the manga if enough people feel the same

Nobara?

>people said....

Who cares? Why are zoomers unable to form opinions of their own? I love it personally

Amazon.co.jp reviews can't influence ANYTHING.
99% of them are troll reviews.

>But these japanese comments can actually influence in the manga if enough people feel the same

LMAO

>People are talking about it being a waste of time, meandering, not interesting, full of unrelated characters, and the story not progressing.
The question they should ask is why do yourselves waste time reading a manga drawn by someone who failed high school

Attached: imagine_failing_high_school_physics.jpg (1365x2048, 409.6K)

>99% of them are troll reviews
source, I feel they're faithful

Gege is lucky to live in one of the few universes in which he isn't a NEET or flipping burgers

>amazon reviews
LMAO

>he
>implying gege is a man and not a woman

Because they are infested with shitposters that review bomb the shit out of them? How fucking new aer you?

>andy

they represent reality

> But these japanese comments can actually influence in the manga if enough people feel the same
Lol no. This was addressed in Bakuman. Taking reader’s suggestion into account makes things boring and predictable. That’s why editors exist.

>Readers are finding out how boring af JJK is and the only reason it's popular is the fujos

It’s just (You) who doesn’t enjoy it. (You) keep making these shit threads to cope. Keep crying clover fag, your shit manga is dead and no hiatus will change that crap.

Attached: EB2EE225-7C06-488C-AAF0-0DC7233612B0.png (500x500, 212.67K)

This arc has been sick. If there is one thing wrong with it that would be the bull dyke Marry Sue showed up last chapter so expect boring fights and interesting characters getting killed in two chapters. Bring back Nobara, at least she has an interesting power unlike the ugly scar faced dyke.

Attached: 5378CFD5-E2D3-4F35-ADFD-24818EDBA8B4.jpg (784x722, 173.5K)

Confirmation bias. Amazon JP reviews are very easy to find even for people who EOPs due to the shared interface with the NA website, and they have a star rating, so it's easy to know they are negative (and they are very often with Amazon). It's always funny to see people care so much about what Japanese people think, not that Amazon is even a good gauge of that.