Now that the dust has resettled, did it deserve the praise Any Forums gave it...

Now that the dust has resettled, did it deserve the praise Any Forums gave it? or was it another cringefest Any Forums tries to forget like it happened with madoka

Attached: file.png (1115x1600, 1.2M)

It's KINO

KINO

KINO

UNFILTERED KINO

Kill yourselves, redditors.

I feel like no one gets it, it was just fucking nihilistic
Like look death isn't so bad, this is a manga bout the final remnant of humanity at the end of existence. It's a blessing when everyone in this manga is dead and it would have been better to die sooner.

Goodbye Eri > Chainsaw Man > Just Listen to the Song > Look Back > Fire Punch

It's kino

100% LUDOKINO

Filtered

It's basically a b-manga. If you love it, you love it. If you hate it, you hate it. I can't imagine there's too much in-between.

Don't confuse entertainment with parables.

>No one gets it
The nihilistic and existentialist viewpoints have been discussed ad nauseam in this board

It's not nihilistic or existentialist though

It's not meant to have a deep meaning

The post-ironic humour and delivery left an impression on me.

bullshit
he does mix in shonen battle manga shit like the bikini girl and the fights because it was an experiment in getting popular, and those can seem random, but you seriously can't miss the core theme of how not dying is a curse

>It's not meant to have a deep meaning

Well, yeah it's not deep because the story beat it to your head with every plot points of the story.

not that good, the MC had about as much development as the Alaskan wilderness. Some of the fights were pretty epic like when he gets thrown into near space and rips off his own body to get back which was then reused for chainsaw man, but the actual story just goes from one weird end to another and doesn't build anything.
>not dying is a curse
>MC constantly survives the bullshit the world has solely because he's immortal while everyone else dies like a bitch in some of the most painful ways possible
>immortal who hates living eventually finds a reason to
>ending is literally the two immortal beings finding eachother and embracing while everyone else is dead as fuck

I understand, in real life, that not dying is a curse. The story is a complete inversion of that if it has any theme. People like you regard things at a surface level and think you're looking deeper. As someone who has contemplated suicide for about 30 years, fire punch is a happy story.

Whenever you see someone on here say 'kino', you know they're an underage redditor

no one cares