Just woke up from a coma

Just woke up from a coma
>Korean manhwas get turned into anime too now
Wtf

Attached: 1653442655855.gif (400x251, 2M)

They are not anime.

go back to sleep, it's not worth it

>come out of coma
>first move is to go shitpost on Any Forums
Least you're upfront about your priorities.

>Nipple

Any Forums likes to think of itself as more Japanese than Japan and its hilarious

Bro I'd go back to sleep if I were you

Cope

Attached: solo_lvling.jpg (853x1199, 128.82K)

have you ever been to japan?

Dilate faggot

>"He used to be the weakest"
Cringe.

Will they change Korean names to something easy to temember?
I've already forgotten the mc's name, although I've dropped the manhwa around chapter 100.

Because there is alot of anti Japanese stuff they changed MC to a Japanese person and changed the anti Japanese to a fictional place apparently

gaijin are never the protagonists of anime unless their last name is Joestar.

>tips fedora

You can't break my Japanese spirit, fag

Headcanon.

underdog but not really

back to coma

Based Yamato Damashi poster.

what bunch of nip pussies they are

freezing got an anime like more than 10 years ago retard

stop coping gook, solo leveling is literally a powerfantasy for retards, who still think mashing two action figurines together making noises is interesting.

It literally makes sao and fairy tail look like citizen kane

they should have made tower of god season 2 instead of this garbage

Usualy they make anime as midly (in)expensive ad for running manga or novel, right? So whats the point for finished webtoon that doesnt have anything else to sell now? And even more so when they never do the series till the end anyway.

>Just got out of a coma

>The animatrix

W e w, go back to sleep bud.

no (some) offense but tower of god is total shit even next to solo leveling and also will never finish

>ToG isn't a garbage
user...

Attached: koreaboos.png (456x406, 75.58K)

Tokyo Ghoul at least has some semblance of soul, it was made out of author's passion and all the autistic worldbuilding on author's blog about the ToG universe was interesting, but it's also shit because of blatant miscalculation on author's behalf (ridiculous power gap between characters resulted in power creep and asspulls and loss of stakes).
Solo Leveling is a product of publisher's initiative where they hired army of writers to shit out nonstop web novels based on same premise and selected the most popular for webtoon adaptation by entire studio of artists, and the result is the most blatant pandering power fantasy ever created.

>animated in japan
A
N
I
M
E