Bastard!!

youtu.be/IpcFgCCuBRc
OP of the Season
What do you expect for the 2nd cour?

Attached: 1656497517147.jpg (1024x576, 93.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4TiQ1YKRO8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 21-38-33 Home _ Twitter.png (598x776, 558.99K)

WE WON?

>What do you expect for the 2nd cour?
I literally have no idea. That dragon mech they showed off is really about all I really except
Good to see. Hope we get a Season 2 and with quality like this first Season

More cheesy goodness.

PROTECT HER

Attached: 1657678602226.jpg (1024x769, 540.52K)

>Metallica
Is used for the name of the central kingdom of the setting where most of the early story is focused around
>Anthrax
Is referenced verbatim through the name of the primary antagonist of the the first half of the story
>Megadeth
Is referenced through one of the most powerful and memorable spells in the early story, which even directly name-drops the band's founder via the spell's incantation
>Slayer
Is referenced for a brief moment ONLY in the incantation for a totally unrelated mid-tier spell which was used a grand total of three times throughout the story

Big four bros... why did Slayer get the short end of the stick here? Don't tell me they were too heavy for Hagi's liking, since he references full-on death metal bands later in the manga. Perhaps he didn't like heavier metal until later in life? Or maybe he just thought slayer was shit in general?

Maybe he liked Guns n Roses more

"Slayer" is a comparatively generic name. Maybe he couldn't come up with a suitable spell that would suit the name? At least "Venom" gives you something to work with.

I expect more shapely butts.

More Sheila less Yoko

BEHOLDER

Attached: Suzuki_Dogezaemon_anime.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Hagi is happy

VENOM!

Wait, this one is a new ranking.
Two weeks on Top 10 of non-english TV
WE FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Masato said he was inspired by Limp Bizkit and Korn but they sound alot more like Prime Lincoln park to me.

Arshes being best girl

So is this guy an actual wizard and the battles are cool spell-flinging action sequences were they shoot spells at eachother or is it the typical anime "wizard" where he just ends up fighting with a big sword 99% of the time? Because if its the latter I won't bother. As someone who loves playing wizard/sorcerer/warlocks in my rpgs its pretty lame to never see these archetypes properly used and made to look badass.

its the first one

Very ugly design

He actually uses spells until the later arcs(post volume 18) where he also punches harder.
I recommend to read the manga first tho.
youtu.be/4TiQ1YKRO8o