Today is the 25th anniversary of Princess Mononoke

Today is the 25th anniversary of Princess Mononoke.

Attached: Princess_Mononoke-598406013-mmed.jpg (300x433, 33.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoEU8GnGlcU
youtube.com/watch?v=8a4wpTRd3QE
youtube.com/watch?v=qXsnPCwYqUc
youtube.com/watch?v=XOma47KA8sw
youtube.com/watch?v=RKXsnbQt5M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lovely movie.

What is your favourite part bros? Mine might be the "you're beautiful" scene. Or the one where San feeds Ashitaka like he's a baby bird youtube.com/watch?v=OoEU8GnGlcU

one of my best memories is watching this movie with a girl i was really into back in college. we never did anything sexual and she didn't end up liking me in the way i liked her, but it was still nice.

thats so strange,
just 10 minutes ago i referenced this movie;
I said Digibro has become the forest spirit when he turns into posionous muck destorying everything he touches as he spreads across the world

Attached: hana-kimura.png (901x506, 585.97K)

And where did you make this reference?

all alone in my head as a i thought about people I have known and the fate of the world like the shut in neet I am

Lady Eboshi did nothing wrong

Respect.
I'll recommend checking out these vids:
youtube.com/watch?v=8a4wpTRd3QE
youtube.com/watch?v=qXsnPCwYqUc
youtube.com/watch?v=XOma47KA8sw

Attached: 1997 Mononoke Hime-00_11_45.330.png (1920x1036, 2.78M)

Everything about it is perfect. I implore everyone to watch as it’s one of the rare examples of a film that is not only a beautiful film with an amazing message, but executes said message in a way that makes you have to think. A lot of pro-environmental films forget that not treating the audience like they're stupid, and hamfisting the moral down their throats will ruin the experience.
And if you don’t want to use your brain, then feel free to turn it off and let the raw beauty of this film compel you, with its amazing visuals, voice acting, and score.
Sorry for my aniblog, but where else can I share my raw admiration for the film?

Attached: eboshi.png (873x801, 575.93K)

>Mine might be the "you're beautiful" scene.
That's a great one, I'm sure that's the first time she actually considers the human side of herself as well.
>Or the one where San feeds Ashitaka like he's a baby bird
That was extremely erotic, I'm glad they stayed cool with each other. I wonder what they do for fun together, since I doubt Ashitaka would be allowed to breed outside his tribe and I'm sure spawning another human into this world would be the last thing Sans would want.

I was surprised at how engaging, intense, and smooth the action scenes were. So mine might be the beginning with Nago possesed by a demon with all the evil follicles retracting when the light hits them, and the way Ashitaka goes about fending him off.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKXsnbQt5M4

>Digibro
slightly off topic but I thought his somewhat recent video about LOGH was great. But everything else the guy has made since rebranding himself is lame. he praises MCU and modern day star wars now

it sucked

San will never chew your food for you...

Attached: San feeds Ashitaka.gif (540x351, 2.61M)

He's retarded, holds right wing views even I find cringe and hates RE:Zero for the sake of hating the isekai genre, he's so far gone it's unbelievable, on top of that....

>Liking the new star wars
Yikes cringe overload.

> holds right wing views
he is trans

>Ghibli peaked 25 years ago

all shit from then

This is my favourite film of all time and I’m getting the chance to see it in cinemas for the first time tomorrow because of the 25th anniversary

Really excited to see this one on the big screen. A lot my favourite films came out before I was born so I thought I’d never get the chance to see them at the cinema so I’m grateful I get to see my all time favourite

Attached: 2BFE0FCE-34D5-47DE-83AC-F40231030A79.jpg (554x554, 45.63K)

>theaters first time tomorrow because of the 25th anniversary
Fucking lucky, this was on my backlog last week and I checked if fathom was airing this in a local theater and they weren't. Though tomorrow they're playing deer king, and I've never seen it so I'm looking forward to it. Though I'd rather see Mononoke Hime on the big screen.

ponyo was cool....
and the wind rises as well...

The issue with her didn't stem from wanting her village to prosper (especially since the majority of them were odd balls of society such as lepers, prostitutes, etc.) at the expense of nature. But how gung ho she was about killing the god of nature. She seemed almost flattered by the idea of slaying the forest's inhabitants than viewing it as a necessary evil to accomplish what needs to be done for her village.