What are y'all reading

what are y'all reading

Attached: 1436744889178.jpg (418x385, 50.72K)

Divorce papers from my ex-wife I just received in the mail. I really didn't think I'd be one of these guys.

je suis...

green text
read Downfall by asano

Lots of my mangas is on hold but I'm focused on 20th century boys rn

One Piece, just finished Shabondy. It's fucking great

is wano over

Wouldn't you like to find out.

wano is almost over. the boss fights have concluded and now there's just a bonus before before the wrap party

>get forced into an arranged marriage by my traditional parents
>girls seems nice enough so i don't complain too much
>few months in bad habits of her start to emerge
>smoking and drinking regularly with friends she doesn't want me to meet
>starts complaining about small things around the house more often and being generally irritable
>threatens divorce whenever some insignificant problem comes up
>try to talk her into being calm mostly because i don't want an intergenerational, interfamily shitshow that would come with a divorce in a traditional community like mine
>she keeps it up, spends more time out of the house and comes home late many days in the week
>keep taking it like the bitch i am because i hope things will work out eventually
>one day come home from work and see a letter she left me
>she took the new car i bought for us and all the jewelry and left
>told me not to call her
>has been sending demeaning messages to my family members
>bullshit drama goes on between the two families for months while embarrassing things about me are revealed by her for all to see
>hope to god things calm down but just got the papers from her to finalize divorce
Fucking knew I should've never done this. 3D is never worth it lads.
>Downfall by asano
Have had that on my list for a while, guess there's no better time than now.

Where are you from?

you took your car and jewelries back right?

kek I was joking
longest arc ever holy shit

>embarrassing things about me are revealed by her for all to see
smol pp?

>not beating your wife
People will call me muslim but i don't care. Women are animals and you have to educate them.

India.
I'm looking to talk to a lawyer about it.
My drinking and drug habits that are a huge taboo in my community. My mother has basically been threatening suicide everyday over her son being not only worthless, but also a worthless junkie.

Attached: 1644681864542.jpg (1280x720, 120.65K)

Ahh i thought so, because if you were a muslim you or your family would've probably beaten her to death or something.

Just finished:

>25-ji no Ghost Writer

Absolutely delightful. Every single panel manages to be expressive and fun. Good balance of comedy and drama. Incredibly tight 3 volumes with absolutely nothing wasted.

>Dragon Quest Dai

Pretty good. Relies too much on recycling its own narrative beats like "villain is about to strike killing blow when someone appears to block it and save them". Kick-ass villains have tons of style.

Just started:

>Reki Yomi

I expected Hakumei to Mikochi with kemonomimi. But this is way more crude and surreal. It reminds me more of Asobi Asobase.

That's what everyone should do

This user gets it

Are there any good revenge manga? No isekai shit

Discourse has been fairly civil compared to the kinda shit you see in muslim communities. But still very embarrassing for me.
Anyway, to stay on topic, I've been rereading some favourites of mine to keep my mind off things. Oresama Teacher reminds me that Tsubaki Izumi has gotta be one of the funniest writers alive. Also been rereading the Higurashi VN which is a joy.