Why isn't Gunsmith Cats more popular? It's way better than most mainstream shit

Why isn't Gunsmith Cats more popular? It's way better than most mainstream shit.

Attached: mythrobbingcock.jpg (600x900, 63.82K)

It's popular enough, what else do you want? Daily threads?

You kidding me? I rarely see people talking about it.

It's pretty popular dude. Go outside.

Then you haven't been paying much attention it seems. People are very fond of GSC.

Attached: Gunsmith Cats - 01 (BDRip 1440x1080 HEVC FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01.56_[2021.04.28_23.29.42].jpg (1440x1080, 154.36K)

People rarely talk about more than the 0.1% of 90s anime here, but that doesn't meant they haven't seen it, just that they had no reason to.

it's short
it's old
what the fuck do you expect?

>I rarely see people talking about it.

Attached: D9196DDA-F6F1-4A90-8A4E-1C527D514C5A.png (2079x960, 298.1K)

Rally is white in the anime? Not watching that shit

I'm on this board almost daily and never saw anything about it. Maybe i really am blind

Attached: STEVIE-WONDER-160636989.jpg (250x250, 21.25K)

retard

I'm just going to assume you only started coming here recently, then.

She's middle-eastern, not black.
And she was blonde in Riding Bean.

Attached: Riding Bean Rally.jpg (480x360, 54.96K)

My gay older cousin really liked Gunsmith Cats and Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan and reading those when I stayed with my aunt is what got me into manga.

As a rule of thumb, always check the archive if you want to claim a show is "obscure". When a show has had no healthy dedicated threads within the last 5 years, and all posts that mention it are isolated throwaway posts that lead to no discussion, then yes, that show is semi-obscure or actually obscure. Gunsmith is not even close to that.

Half indian, half white.

>Why isn't Gunsmith Cats more popular?
the ending was horrible.

>implying popularity and quality are in any way correlated
lol
no

When did I ever say she was black? She's not that light in the manga and her sexy dark skin tone is perfect. She's as light as light as the legal loli in that screenshot for christ's sake

Thanks pal

retard

>retard
yeah lets forgive the crazy murderous rapist