That crunch

Actually jumped a little. Outside of that pretty boring episode. Hopefully overlords season gets better.

Attached: that crunch.png (1306x857, 622.58K)

>that watermark
Kill yourself. You're not welcome here.

The guy has a death wish.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA franxx.jpg (517x545, 144.91K)

Was Phillip mind controlled to be as stupid as he was

>that watermark
Live. You'll always be welcome here.

Streaming faggots will never be welcome.

>that crunch
what was that shit anyways?
did she break her own bones or what the fuck?

Attached: 1653127572506.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

man I am loving these mouth shots we are getting these past couple episodes, hope there is more to come if ya know what I am saying desu

It's 2022 old man. It time to grow up.

LIVE

Attached: KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif (7096x10000, 3.98M)

>no title
>missing context
>streaming

>Embrace the shittier option because zoomzooms are too retarded to use anything else!
No.

Nobody can beat the cock.

Attached: 1628704647756.jpg (1280x720, 269.52K)

>tfw
Lmfao!!

So what was that crunching sound in that scene? Can't quite point it down.

Death by snu snu especially if done by Albeno is probably worth amirite brothers?

>Albeno

Based and Thank You. Go peacefully into the night, you word smith.

I was kinda lost what they were doing at the party. Is the house owner lady one of the maids?
Probably would have been a better idea to wait until the season was done then marathon it but I NEED MORE OVERLORD

>Is the house owner lady one of the maids?
Hilda, formerly one of the underground crime bosses of the Re-eztise empire. Aura and Mare captured her in Season 2. In the books, she got thrown into a cockroach torture chamber. Hilda and all the other underground crime bosses are under the control of the Nazarick/Ainz/Sorcerer Kingdom. At the end of the anime episode 2, you hear Albedo talking to people setting up plans, that's them in that room. Anime butchered the series, please understand.