Hunter x Hunter

Would he actually have been capable of beating Meruem?

Attached: adult-gon-transformation-xf6oaja53g5gs6qk.jpg (548x900, 81.34K)

I love my cute wife Neon

Attached: FVd7dpBXwAAZr__.jpg (1280x1600, 356.99K)

this conversation has like 3 translations and they're all inaccurate

Wtf does Ging mean by the compulsory two choices? What are the two choices, in detail?

Attached: hunter_x_hunter_343_5.jpg (800x1138, 204.92K)

No. Meruem is still very intelligent, Gon in that moment was a rage tard, Meruem would have easily outplayed him.

It could work?

Attached: 1657670007758.jpg (733x1200, 75.12K)

The better question is whether Togashi is capable of wiping his ass again.

Attached: 1651066748992.png (1494x1821, 1.3M)

Capable, yes. Otherwise those two scenes don't make any narrative sense whatsoever.
Favored to? We simply don't know.

Attached: 1651782576012.jpg (4552x2232, 3.54M)

Then why does he need to shock himself in any other instance.

Pitou seems to think so, but remember that Gon was only that powerful temporarily so he could kill Pitou. He didn't care about killing the King, he wanted to avenge Kite. But considering how he fucking fist-raped Pitou in one punch, I think he could have hurt Meruem.

can someone help me with this

the viz version seems very clear but youre calling it inaccurate so i dont think anyone feels compelled to answer

There are people here who are arguing Morau is a transmuter, you can understand my confusion when I'm told that no one is compelled to answer what seems to be a far more complicated situation as if it isn't blatantly obvious most of you are speedreaders and just can't explain it to me.

Being an elitist is fine and I don't particularly care if not getting this situation in it's entirety makes me stupid, I simply want clarification anyway.

Understand?
Cunt?

he probably has the power to beat pre rose meruem but still loses to post rose meruem

It would be a hand to hand fight and presuming Gon can avoid showing his hand with regards to his Rock, before hes guaranteed to land it maybe by knocking the king airborne like Pitou, then ill put his odds at 60/40
However, theres no reason the king couldnt be blindsided by his Paper or Scissors like Knuckle and the other ant. In that state his Scissor could almost certainly impale or even cut the Meruem in two. I think the King would lose due to lack of information seeing as he has no technique that could finish Gon in a single blow

I don't understand how you can claim the translation is inaccurate while claiming to not understand the scene.
Don't you need to get the scene to know if the translation is accurate or not?

Reminder that Morel transmutes his Aura

Attached: Screenshot_20220712-180003.png (1080x1055, 443.98K)

Reminder that Neon is alive and well

based

Then explain how her ability could possibly have left Chrollo's book

Attached: 1656990159062.jpg (193x261, 9.58K)

You said they're all inaccurate, implying that none of them are an accurate basis to start from, which is why I personally didn't bother answering. I'll give you an answer but if you challenge me on ANY level I will not humor it.

Ging refers to a forced choice based on the Zodiac's response. For the Association to follow the legal procedures Cheadle needs to gain experts through the Hunter Exam. Pariston believes that's the boring method and that the HA should do/what Netero would've done would be bypassing the V5 and going to the DC on their own. But if they did that Pariston would send his Chimera Ants to take the exam, because he likes to destroy the things he loves.

Yes, the user should just be saying they're confused but it's probably an ESL thing

Attached: 1134137642342123.jpg (523x673, 63.72K)