Chainsaw Man Part 2

So what's the verdict on Mitaka/War? And is the former dead and gone?

Attached: 1657661442375.jpg (850x1187, 90.94K)

It'd be pretty odd to spend so much time developing her only to completely snuff her out, I wouldn't be surprised if she reverted to her human self when not doing War's will.

Attached: 1657659490284.webm (1280x720, 1.8M)

What are the best theories?
1- Denji is actually Death
2- Kobeni has a contract with Hunger
3- Justice Devil works for War

To be honest, the thing that makes me believe that her human self is still alive is that Fujimoto bothered giving her a full name.

What is Death Devil ability and personality? Kills everything and wants to kill more and more?

nanomachines/10

Attached: 2fa4bae13bebd58731cab5cef88af39baff886c5r1-867-766v2_00.jpg (512x452, 30.4K)

He’s Denji
What he kills vanishes

Except the other Horsemen and probably Darkness

I fixed the image so that retards that can't interpret obvious images might understand it.

Attached: Fake Door theory, this time for retards.jpg (5560x4096, 3.74M)

literally wee man from jackass. wants to see people invent new and unconcieved of ways to die

>It'd be pretty odd to spend so much time developing her only to completely snuff her out
But CSM is all about SHOCKING the reader?

He just wants to destory everything. He can't leave hell though, he's simply too strong to die

pretty sure death is probably pochita

why would one of the horseman step out of the order in which they go and why kill their bros?

Attached: 4_horsemen2.jpg (728x422, 50.21K)

I only like the new girl because she has mad femcel vibes

its a shame too because /our/ girl is now some gross old primal devil

Makima wanted to do it

I got horny when the class president revealed that she was fucking the teacher and the teacher has the hots for Mitaka instead so now I like Mitaka for now

yeah, must be easy for a tranny incel like you to self-insert into

Why do you think she’s dead? She still has the grudge against CSM she did as a full human and still retains most of her mannerisms. The only thing that’s different is that she’s bloodthirsty now

now looking back on it
if war is a bird like mascot
pochita could literally be death
chainsaws are just better scythes and there is no closer devil to man than death

Attached: react_smile_lookback.jpg (751x561, 144.4K)

berry funny chud but I love femcels because I think they are so cute. Its not like they are a serious threat and they have no reason to be femcels since a woman cannot be a femcels. Most of the time femcels are just bitter because they dont get any cock, whether they realize this or not is depends on the girl. Their mentality does a 180 as soon as they get some cock or male attention. Even /our/ girl realizes she was just a bitter cunt because she didnt get any cock right before she died

Im pissed! We will never get any more /our/ girl because tranny motto stuck some male geezer into her brain. Tranny shit all over again
>for a tranny incel like you to self-insert into
that just rolls off the tounge doesnt it

Attached: Asa Mitaka.png (380x227, 64.5K)

>Bucky is death devil
>Pochita is death devil

Attached: 20220712_175722.jpg (1068x810, 143.2K)