Death Note

Why did he turn into a psycho after getting the notebook?

Attached: url(34).jpg (510x510, 33.57K)

"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" - God Emperor Showa

if i got the notebook i wouldn't become some crazy psycho though, i'd only kill a few people

Shut up you retard kid, you don't know better than a divine being

he always was?

Bet you would kill every user who shitposts your threads.

That's who he always was on the inside. The notebook didn't change him, it just brought his true self to the surface.

>I wouldn't turn into an addict, I could snort just one line to see what the fuss is about

This. It is difficult for people who have never held power to understand this, but just look more closely at the dictators or politicians in your country. And you will understand. Power tends to corrupt.

He's a Japanese teenager

Attached: (38).png (900x960, 1.87M)

Well with his first two kills he wasn't really expecting anything to happen but when it did his world shattered not only because he realized that he has just killed two people for the first time in his life but also because he discovered the supernatural. Then he pushed himself into changing the world using the death note because he believed that the ends would justify the means and he also believed that he would suffer severe consequences for using the death note only to discover that there were no consequences and the death note was his to use freely. And all of this happened when he was still in high school.

This nigger proclaimed himself a god and was ready to kill anyone standing in his way in like chapter 2, he was always mental. The book didn't change him, it just enabled him

He didn't. The notebook just allowed Light to manifest his true self.

I don't think he was a psycho, until he started going after the Feds and then L. He started gloating purely for selfish reasons and not like originally when he was just hunting down criminals. I probably would have liked him if he didn't treat everyone who got in his way like shit.

>turn into a psycho
before he even knew the notebook was real he was musing to himself about how the world is rotten, how he's so much better than everyone around him, and how no one would miss them if they all just died. he was always somewhat deranged. the power to kill literally anyone on earth and get away scot-free just amplified it.

He is less evil than the current leaders of western countries.

Gee, I dunno, because he had the power to kill everyone he wanted?

I wouldn't kill anyone because using the book means you don't go to heaven

Attached: file.png (939x960, 434.98K)

He was always a psycho

This. I would only kill for personal gain.
>Find a hot girl that I like
>Write in the notebook that she will come over my place, have amazing sex with me, and then go drown herself in the ocean
Rinse and repeat. Also, if she has money, she can leave it at my place

>how to get caught and arrested in a month

Because he was always that way, retards like to say "death note made him evil!" when in reality he was fucked in the head from the get go, DN only enabled him to fullfill his schizoid fantasies.

Attached: 57109332_p48.png (600x666, 177.58K)

>the charges, officer?

Can we go 5 minutes without saying the n word?

But he wasn't always that way, the only thing that people point out is how he had morbid thoughts prior to getting the death note as if that alone made him a psycho.

Attached: 16_2252046147273030.jpg (1066x1600, 199.62K)

If I learned hell existed and therefore Heaven, I;d throw the book out the window and set myself straight