If you call him groomer or think he deserved it you are either an american or a normalfag

If you call him groomer or think he deserved it you are either an american or a normalfag

Attached: yoshida.png (380x986, 354.27K)

dead groomer in hell

>female "groomer" is okay
>male "groomer" is not
the state of westerners

Attached: 643.png (767x1080, 851.25K)

Yes, even if the female is grooming, the male is winning. Therefore cope + seethe + dilate + stop grooming children Johnathan Smith from Texas.

>"groomer"
I hope you die from tetanus after being violently sodomized with a rusty knife

stop trying to manufacture controversies over nothing nigger

god look at those breasts, that perfect body with the fat in all the right places.
fuck I want SEXXXX

>hypocrite americans calling anyone a tranny

did you skip highschool ignoring how many girls were dating college duds and wanted to fuck older celebrities and teahers

Attached: rsqh050v27s31.jpg (640x605, 82.91K)

Isn't that more like the state of Japs? P5 had the same exact thing where they demonized a male teacher for getting with students but when the MC gets with a female teacher it's a love route

He was an adult, different from a highschool girl.

He did deserve it because he didn't fucking book it when his student pulled a Tetsuo. Seriously fucker, how did you think this would end for you?

Denji was 16 and Himeno is a cake

>rape and abuse are the same as a consensual relationship

This. Girls naturally are looking to fuck older guys and the girl was probably 17-18, not a kid.
Teacher did nothing wrong.

Well that also was her deathflag so I don't see any problem here.

>groomer
Ah i see, the tourists and crossboarders have already made themselves comfortable here. Kill yourself

THIS SHIT JUST RELEASE AND YOU MFS ARE DISCUSSING A DISGUSTING GROOMER LOL

Yeah that's a good point
In world where devils do this shit often you would think people would have something that would contact the public safety squad in an instance like a police pull cord

>Teacher did nothing wrong.
He's in a position of authority so that's kinda wrong. I personally don't care about that but most places where these age ranges are legally would punish it for that reason.

are legal*