My duty as a zogbot for the Celestial Dragons and title of "Hero of the Marines" is more important than the lives of my...

>my duty as a zogbot for the Celestial Dragons and title of "Hero of the Marines" is more important than the lives of my grandsons
Fuck Garp.

Attached: abd07e8a11924dc6ef3b261484f5d14b6154e1d9_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 82.25K)

ace wasn't his son lol. He maybe a little bit of cuck for raising roger's spawn but he sure as hell isn't going to risk his promotion for dat shit

yeah garp should have killed akainu for doing his job, retard

He doesn't want to be promoted

Tf u want him to do?

Speed Readin no Mi.

>Zogbot
But boy oh boy do you enjoy eating, buying clothes, videogames, reading manga, going to the hospital in times of need. But grrr those damn zogbots that take care of me, they're up to something, I don't like them!

Go live in the fucking jungle with the drug cartels then. Shame though, they're probably not accepting first worlders born with a golden spoon in their mouth.

Psycho

But it lead to Dadan beating the shit out of Garp which was awesome.

Attached: cuie.jpg (1280x720, 59.45K)

If you think your job is more important than your family, you are a colossal faggot and a bad person

stop speed reading

>try to save Ace
>get incapacitated by the three admirals and put to death

I recently got into Wan Piss. Have people always been shitting on Garp for his inability to help his son or is this only an issue with the recent influx of new fans?

garp is a fucking retard why did he think that bringing luffy and ace to mountain bandits would turn them into marine zogbots? doesnt he have subordinates he can make them babysit and train?

>If you think your job is more important than your family, you are a colossal faggot and a bad person
I AM GOING TO BE THE BEST PERSON AND DO THE RIGHT THING!

>you are fiiiiired!!!!!!
>B-but I did the right thing! Dude, I'm telling you I did the right thin-
>Sir, I don't care, it says here in your job application that you were fired because you defended a criminal.
>H-he was my grandson
>awww, that's too bad but irrelevant nonetheless. Well you start monday, you'll be assigned for garbage sweeping! I hope you'll enjoy working for our company.
kek

take it from the guy who did it many times. Many jobs later, no one came to my house to congratulate me for my good deeds.

Attached: goku approves.jpg (256x192, 7.4K)

I was asking what do you expected him to do on that situation.

He had to keep Ace hidden though. He brought Luffy to the mountains because he was already influenced by Shanks and he wanted Ace to have a brother

lol, imagine ruining your reputation for your rivals son lol

What the fuck kind of hilarious world are yiu living in where police officers and soldiers have done fucking anything to protect you? I’m genuinely curious here, what was the last thing zoggie did to help you out?

To hide the sons of the two most wanted men in the world.

Maybe he was hoping the bandits would treat them like shit so they’d grow up to resent criminals

>What the fuck kind of hilarious world are yiu living in where police officers and soldiers have done fucking anything to protect you?
ah? Just this past monday they were forcing people to take a different path because a fire was taking over the size of the main road I use to get from work to home.

What did the police do to you, bitch? Maybe you shouldn't keep drugs in your car.

>zogbot
It's becoming increasingly tiring to keep up with so many inane words. I'm 30. That's probably old for teenagers already.

Garp is supposed to be stronger than the admirals and equal to Roger
If he teamed up with whitebeard he could've saved ace

It is made perfectly clear that Garp is weaker than the admirals from the moment he meets Luffy. In fact, he jobbed to Luffy in Marineford.

Didn’t he job on purpose? That’s the impression I got

>He maybe a little bit of cuck for raising roger's spawn
Your only a cuck if you raise your wife's son. Raising the son of your rival however is a sign of respect.