There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates

>There once was a man named Gold Roger, who was King of the Pirates
>He had fame, power, and wealth beyond your wildest dreams
>Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said: "My fortune is yours for the taking, but you'll have to find it first. I left everything I own in One Piece."

Attached: 1579169068892.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

YA YO YA YO YA YOOOOOOOOOO

HO HO

How far do you think 4Kids would've gotten had they continue dubbing One Piece?

Attached: 1478636604739.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

Togashi would have included an explanation of what it means to be a pirate king or explaining his dreams instead of making it so simple.

If he was so great why was he captured and executed?

HIS NAMES ZOLO

If Netero and Mereum were so great then why are they so dead? Kite and Hisoka are still alive so they have no excuse.

>Before they hung him from the gallows, these were the final words he said: "My fortune is yours for the taking, but you'll have to have the god fruit of legend in order to fully utilise it. Everyone else are just waiting their time and will probably die a brutsl death in the grandline. There is no freedom and everyone is destined for ONE SPECIFIC PERSON. I left everything I own for that person only."
Ftfy

He's just LIKE a samurai
And an L A D Y Nami's not shy
Usopp's doing that marksman thing
Sanji's cooking
Chopper's doctoring

HES JUST LIKE A SAMURAI

He let himself get captured.

Speedreader

Are you retarded? He was dying from an incurable disease, so he said fuck it, I'll go out with a bang.

He was going to die soon from an illness and he wanted to go out with a bang

Sounds like it was a Crack though.

Will it be a literal one piece of gold or even some other metal worth nothing?

It's the friends we made along.

Attached: 111111.png (451x461, 85.81K)

the navy used to be a threat to pirates before the series became dragon ball z

He would have also made a good manga.

How much longer til Chapter 1054? It was suppose to be a 4 week hiatus. How long has it been now? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?

they did that in a filler episode already
one piece of 8. the series will end with the revelation that there are 7 more massive treasure hoards hidden throughout the world and the age of pirates will live on.

>Buuuuut... If you really wan to find that I'll need some qualifications, not much:
>Be The Son of the most wanted man in the world
>Grandson of one of the strongest people to every live, and a legendary hero of the Marines
>Endorsed by many of my Crewmates and their allies, many of which are extremely powerful and will help you in your goals
>One of which is a Yonkou
>Brothers from-another-mother with my Son
>Have GODLY natural charisma that lets you rally strong and / or influential people into becoming allies with you.
>Chosen by and be the wielder of THE most important Devil Fruit, that gives you literal GOD powers
>Coincidently meet and recruit the ONLY person in the world that can read the Poneglyths and is willing to work with you
>But hey, I'll omit this, not that this will spark an age of Pirates where many will die in their fruitless adventure or some of them will pillage and destroy innocent cities. Such is to be Free!
>YA YO YA YOOOOOOO