Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

What did you think of Konohamaru's episode?
I hope he gets a couple of long arcs to further his development. Hachidaime-sama needs to be fed on his road to Hokagedom.

Attached: CHADhamaru.png (750x992, 2.1M)

One of these series is monthly and has a designated writer, meaning the artist has almost quadruple the time to draw it as the others.

Attached: B8E129B1-3283-4C24-8C5F-0B24C9893465.jpg (1170x1560, 530.67K)

Ikemotobros.... We keep getting bullied by hack mangakas!

So much mid

Attached: 1657646202238.jpg (828x701, 53.51K)

How exactly do you people enjoy this show? You keep making threads on it, so there must be something. Your franchise has been in freefall since the timeskip, how has there been so much interest maintained that you keep making threads on it here? I am well and truly baffled, someone please explain

Attached: 4ec.gif (500x340, 768.35K)

We like the newgen characters.

Attached: 1639153645658.jpg (1920x1080, 247.41K)

It has Kawaki

It has Denki

Look at all this overdesigned edgy. No wonder Boruto was never canceled.

>How exactly do you people enjoy this show?
Spilling the beans here. Because the writing of the manga is actually pretty good and we all want to know more of the events that will lead to that time-skip.

Amado is an amazing character for one.

Someone posted Black Clover in this thread, that shit had horrible writing. It's your average over the mill plot powers shonen, Boruto isn't that.

It has Inojin

Ikemoto doesn’t have assistants and doesn’t use digital textures

It has Sarada

No.

Attached: b9c7329f345e9b2a21c3a5c860bd7aca.jpg (736x736, 58.5K)

Thanks for giving one answer I can respond to.
I'm pretty much a manga purist, but for me Ikemoto just doesn't deliver on the visual element that made Part 1 so intriguing. Characters are a mixed bag on both accounts, but the shit the narrative pulled in Part 2, exemplified in pic related, has soured the existing cast, and the new cast doesn't really deliver in the same way the core cast originally did, who I felt believably existed in concert with the shadowy ninja world and the themes that drove the narrative. This new gen stuff kinda comes off as a modern AU for the aged-up cast, but if there's something interesting there that you people enjoy, more power to you. I'll concede I liked Ao as a villain back when I was reading

Attached: 1604359916825.jpg (764x749, 193.46K)

>What did you think of Konohamaru's episode?
Dropping redpills on cinema.

When will Denki kiss Sarada?

and entertainment industry in general

>When will Denki kiss Tsubaki?
ftfy

Tsubaki can't join Denki to shape Konoha into a new world power like Sarada can.

Also Uchiha deserve to be rich and to live in luxury after being oppressed by Senju and pink.

I mean, part one was part one, the manga was still fresh and pretty much everything was new. I'm here because I want to know more about this already established setting and world. I'm not saying it this tops the feel of reading the OG series back then, not even close to that.

But that goes double for manga like Black Clover and JJK, who are pretty much just Naruto clones. I don't find that interesting anymore. So instead, I just want to see Naruto unfold more.

When will Iwabe kiss Wasabi?