Boku no Hero Academia

Hori wants to get this shit over with so he can finally do his comfy SoL manga

Attached: 1626216131186.jpg (2308x3276, 3.29M)

deku's dad is 100% afo

why?

He said he wants to make a horror manga next.

That aside, I had a realization earlier today. The latest LN ends soon before the 1st war arc, but they said nothing about it being the final volume. In fact, if that was the case, they'd definitely use it to promote it.
Since the LN focuses on SoL rather than action and fighting villains, and the events are in chronological order, the next volume would cover the time between wars, right?
I guess I'm just high on hopium, but I really wanted to see the aftermath of the first war.

MHA is NOT ending this year. We're already at mid July and the War arc barely even started, Toga is still at 100% HP and she isn't obviously the final boss.

The current break filled schedule doesn't help either.

It'll probably just go til the late winter/early spring. Hori's estimate was based on "if things go smoothly."

I really can’t believe how bad he’s let this manga become. I don’t know how he isn’t ashamed of ruining his life’s work like this.

What will AfO being Deku's father change about the plot and its direction? I'm not saying it won't happen, I think it's somewhat likely since Hori said that Deku's dad would enter the story at some point and he still hasn't yet. I just think it's weird that he would decide to do this so late in the story.

Attached: my senpai is evil.png (1200x1949, 857.84K)

the question is what he considers smoothly/the real cause of all these breaks
is he taking breaks because he has more than enough time and knows he can afford to? is he actually sick/overworked and seriously won't make it?
If he wants he can easily solve each storyline in a single chapter, Toga being at 100% HP means nothing when he's clearly fine with asspulling whatever, and bringing her to 0 is the opposite of Ochako's goal anyway.

>The archive only has 3 MHA threads
>Not a single one of them reached 100 posts
What the actual fuck happened?

Attached: s.png (708x31, 4.17K)

Break week anone

>cliffhanger teasing AfO's face and Deku about to be jumped by a bunch of nomu while Yoichi freaks out
>cuts to nothing burger stakes-free chapter of bakugo and shiggy
>break week

Nvm, the last one had 143 posts.
Even in break weeks threads were slow but they didn't fall off that badly .

what killed the hype?

It's okay there will be lots of threads when the chapters comes out

This is a good thing user. 24/7 threads ruin quality if you look at any popular series.

usually they're carried by the Tododrama schizos, but even they had to take a break. Or were banned. I have no idea, I dipped after the latest chapter because the threads were only about that and I just couldn't take it anymore I hope to god they're all banned, and know for sure they lack braincells to evade

Miriofag was the soul of these threads
He left and everything died

>6 months

Attached: Oh God Oh Fuck deluxe (1).png (589x1011, 930.85K)

Miriofag was just an annoying spammer who wrote the same posts over and over like a bot what soul did he add? At least the togaschizo actually engaged people in conversation.

The thing you are replying to does not actually read this manga and is incapable of discussion. That is why it finds value in a spammer.