Why do western JoJo fans piss and shit their pants so much about Stroheim...

Why do western JoJo fans piss and shit their pants so much about Stroheim? He's easily one of the best side characters in the series and Joseph had a far more interesting dynamic with him than he did with Caesar.

You can't even use the whole "he was a Nazi" excuse since this is the same fanbase that glorifies mass-murderers and criminal cartels

Attached: 1008-10088041_unit-rudol-von-stroheim-jojos-bizarre-adventure.png (539x731, 238.79K)

do they?

They do?

dhey to?

They absolutely do lmao. Half the discourse around him is "but he's a fucking Nazi!!!1!! You cant like the Nazi character!!!!"

Ngl, I think his character is cool. Half of the people who whine about them are bipolar teenaged girls

Fuck em. Whoever talks like that is a fake fan on a platform for fake fans.

show 100 (ONE HUNDRED) examples or didn't happen

How hard do you think OP was fighting the urge to post a twitter screencap of some literal who getting mad at Stroheim?

Extremely hard (I'm autistic as shit)

>Half the discourse around him is "but he's a fucking Nazi!!!1!! You cant like the Nazi character!!!!"
No it isn't.

Attached: 1634331769653.jpg (828x792, 174.77K)

Modern people are basically spineless these days and go by knee-jerk and irrational responses despite the fact Nazis pop up in fiction all the fucking time. And they miss the point of why they're in the story to begin with and are indoctrinated to immediately start ree'ing at the sight of a drawing of a Nazi. Then they have the fucking gall to LARP as moralists because they have the oh-so-nuanced opinion that the Nazis were bad people.

who??? everyone i know liked him

Only the zoomer ones. You know, the ones who got into Jojo through the TV anime.

Attached: image_2022-07-12_014154711.png (474x266, 150.66K)

Stroheim is one of my favorite characters. Hope he makes it into the new fighting game. His moveset would be the greatest in the world.

Don't worry. It's the Russians who'll be on the hatelight. We'll eventually start outlawing the letter Z.

Fucking same dude, he was my go to in EoH as terrible as that game was

Never heard anyone say anything bad about Stroheim, dude is pretty cool. Then again, I don't really use websites other than this one. But even Any Forums tourists haven't latched onto him, likely because nothing about him is especially Nazi (as in, the current definition of the term), he's just a proud German soldier.

Attached: SEKAI ICHI.jpg (1920x1080, 151.93K)

Based post. OP is a colossal faggot for this thread

>nooooo not my hecking nazerinos. you can't like mobcucks while disliking dem heckin ss boys

Attached: 1632949513122.png (1000x1000, 884.71K)

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

>He's easily one of the best side characters
Even if we disregard the supposed "drama" around him he's still not that great of a character desu. Aside from his memorable design he can't compare to the god tier of supporting characters that jojo has. He's more of a solid B tier.