Kaguya Manga

Will Prez be Back or He will not appear anymore in the 12 chapters left??

Attached: Watching From Sky of California.png (811x423, 511.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1540364148894502912
mogmogfirst.hatenablog.com/entry/2022/07/08/191630
mogmogfirst.hatenablog.com/entry/2022/07/01/190000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Hayasaka.

So does prez

I want to mate with Kei

>So does prez

Yeah, but When he becomes an adult.

So does prez.

Attached: 75ABF4E8-29BE-4BBC-917A-3FF9D9B8B44C.jpg (327x457, 102.83K)

>Going to California
>Comes back
>"Sorry Kaguya I need to turn myself in for having sex with you while underage, and for being straight, and a male. California has taught me all of these are crimes."

>Will Prez be Back or He will not appear anymore in the 12 chapters left??

There an another Chika training

idk, but I guess the new animation production announced earlier today will cover the final arc?
twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1540364148894502912

I love Iino.

mogmogfirst.hatenablog.com/entry/2022/07/08/191630

This Nip really likes the IshiKagu Chapter but Think That Kaguya wants to be Photography comes out of nowhere.

mogmogfirst.hatenablog.com/entry/2022/07/01/190000

He also thinks is super odd to announce 14 chapters left.

>This Nip really likes the IshiKagu Chapter but Think That Kaguya wants to be Photography comes out of nowhere.
>He also thinks is super odd to announce 14 chapters left.

Understandble.

This is Koromo Younger Sister.

Attached: 11 (1).png (457x650, 217.44K)

>but Think That Kaguya wants to be Photography comes out of nowhere.
I think it fits how Aka's always written her, and this story as a whole if you pay attention. Kaguya's character arc, even in the title-drop arc, constantly emphasizes how much she's grown since she was Ice. Her main character arc is presented as her great journey from being Ice. Now, here's the thing, Kaguya stopped being Ice ages before this manga even started. That is to say, Kaguya's main character arc isn't actually in this manga.

Additionally, Shirogane's own major growth arc is also absent. His motivations outside of Kaguya are only touched upon incredibly late into the story. Even Kaguya's bullshit with her dad and family relationship barely existed for hundreds of chapters til it popped up.

Some of this is definitely just Aka being a lazy hack, but I think some of it also has reasoning behind it. Ultimately, the story of this manga was mostly about Prez and Kaguya's relationship after falling for each other. For the most part, it includes precious little of anything outside of that. Shit like photography and daddy's factory is a sign, however, that they do have a life outside each other. It's just not what the story is about.

However, it's still pretty bad writing when things have gotten so dull. I'd have appreciated more photography chapters earlier.

You could extend this outside of them to. Tsubame has a lot of hints to a deeper personality for instance. She even has a flashback to what seems to be the core motive to her savior complex, a small glimpse of the side of her hair in a middle school uniform. None of this, however, is ever explored. It's more a brief suggestion that Tsubame is, in theory, someone more than her role in this story.

Why did Ishigami defend this dumb whore? It's not like she was having an innocent and chaste middle school romance with her boyfriend.

Attached: Ootomo_Anime.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

No, they announced they will do a special screening for theaters with the short arc that follows the end of S3 and that will be released for TV after. It's not clear if this TV airing will be released as separated normal episodes, but a 2 hour movie isn't enough to fill one cour, so it can't be a complete season. If they will continue adapting the manga after this arc we still have to wait and see.

he also points out that Ishigami going homestay in a foreign country is weird after whining about wanting to fall in love or wanting to take a chance with Iino (or anyone else for that matter) if he had a chance.

Eh, imho Kaguya's photography passion is a victim of the lacked of planning this manga has.
You can make a case for her liking photos and valuing them all the way back to ch 100 (cellphone arc), it's just that Aka focuses on one element at the time and ignore everything else, leading to a bit of a disjointed narrative/progress for the characters.

the only advantage of prezguya over ishiguya's bonding is that prezguya have canonically fucked each other. other than that ishiguya has had better bonding moment especially on the latter part of the manga

It is weird, but I kind of expect these last 14 chapters to be better planned than anything Aka's written for ages.

Because she was nice to him, and Ishigami found out her BF was cheating on her.

>but I kind of expect these last 14 chapters to be better planned than anything Aka's written for ages.

Prepare to be dissappoint.