When i say SAITAMA IS

when i say SAITAMA IS
you say WEAKER THAN RADITZ

SAITAMA IS

Attached: 1657486575614.png (3508x2480, 753.64K)

who?

Attached: Torikek.jpg (1000x714, 102.91K)

If you are implying raditz of all characters is stronger than any OPM cast or ANY anime, then wouldn’t that mean this guy could mow down them over ten times as much?

Attached: AF8D6691-4FFF-49E3-9101-CA6EEA5DDD1F.png (1440x2716, 3.16M)

Latest chapter of OPM manga confirms that Saitama at full power is weaker than Raditz.

When I say OP IS
You say OPIS A FAGGOT

OP IS

hola

>this kills the OPMfag

Attached: 7382045-y02kkls.gif (288x160, 271.47K)

Does it? Well alot of DBZ characters who can destroy planets when willing quiet easily are probably stronger then Saitama at this point based off feats Raditz didn't quiet do anything that would suggest he can do what Saitama does. Boros destroyed the environment just with the shockwave of his attacks and probably would beat Raditz.

Raditz shitstomped a character who could casually annihilate the moon with a nameless, uncharged blast

He didn't fight Roshi though.
And it wasn't a nameless attack, it was a Kame-Hame-Ha that destroyed the moon.

I'm referring to That gif is from very soon after the Raditz fight, Piccolo was at best marginally stronger then

Even Master Roshi could annihilate the moon and still have plenty of energy to finish a fight. And that's after several exchanges with Goku including a Kamehameha struggle.

Attached: Master Roshi Destroys the moon.jpg (750x1127, 144.25K)

>Roshi power level 139
>Kamehameha has almost twice the power level of the user since Goku uses it v. Raditz with a base power level of 416 while the Kamehameha had a power level of 924
>Only a power level of 278 is needed to destroy the moon with an attack
>Piccolo base at the beginning of the Saiyan saga is 408
Piccolo destroyed the moon with an unnamed casual blast in the manga anyways

Attached: Piccolo destroys the moon with a casual attack.jpg (800x1220, 124.37K)

Good except that power levels aren't linear below around the 5000 mark

source?

Saitama literally deleted multiple galaxies last chapter
He’d pretty effortlessly defeat anyone in dbz

Compare the power levels given for DB characters in the Daizenshuu to how those fights turned out. Sometimes having a PL like 10% higher translated to a stomp.
Cope lol, Saitama says he's gonna cut loose at full power and then displays moon-level feats. Whatever that void is, it wasn't a galaxy-level feat.

im really glad we're having this discussion because I hate when redditshitters drone on and on about MUH SAITAMA OHMUHGURRRS I THINK HE IS AT LEAST AS STRONG AS GOKU

Saitama would get wrecked by nearly everyone in the DBZ universe. I mean, he could beat Mr.Satan but thats it

When power levels are introduced it's only Goku+Piccolo v. Raditz, Tien+Piccolo+Krillin+Chiaotsu+Yamcha v. Saibamen and Raditz (over 5000 power level likely with some arguing that he is close to as strong as Goku due to the need for Goku to block attacks and Goku unable to dispatch Nappa immediately), Goku v. Vegeta + Nappa
>below around the 5000 mark
Change it to maybe the 500 mark. Or maybe even the 400 mark since there isn't anything shown between that other than villains with triple power or quadruple the power level of the Z-fighters present dominating.
>Daizenshuu
Lol. Not in the manga. Plus most it is just retconning power levels onto everything that was written without regards to power level. There's no reason why anyone with a brain needs to take that as canon.

Why are DBSpics ignoring the panel where we see the result of the energy of two serious punches clashing?
A huge hole in the observable universe, neither stars or galaxies left behind.

Please understand, the planets in the DBZ universe are quite brittle.

Attached: 54657687545.jpg (384x384, 45.59K)

enter PECKING ORDERitz

>100% opmfag COPE