CARDFIGHT!! VANGUARD will+Dress Episode 2

youtube.com/watch?v=UsOeZEnGEuk

>no English subs on the YT stream
Chalk another one up on the Bushiroad fuck up list. Also I can't get over how silly this shot is.

Attached: air chair.jpg (1116x626, 84.5K)

Danji really is the new Kai, now every new major character has to be related to him in someway

>no English subs
Well, guess I'll wait to watch it. Hopefully the thread doesn't die in the meantime.

I love this dummy!
Her show kinda sucks so far to be desu

Attached: [SubsPlease] Cardfight!! Vanguard will+Dress - 02 (1080p) [367CB845].mkv-00_11_03-00003.jpg (1920x1080, 306.23K)

>weird object in the background
Wonder if this means we'll get Cray shenanigans back again or it's just a foreboding image for the OP.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Cardfight!! Vanguard will+Dress - 02 (480p) [30635DF0].mkv_snapshot_01.36.jpg (848x480, 24.35K)

>5 minute long scene reading off ad blurbs to introduce all the characters
Kinda boring how nobody reacted except for Urara, but hearing the Jam Project opening after all this time was cool

This show is absolute dogcrap. Same with the actual TCG along with this community, bunch of tranny dumbfucks

I like what I've seen of Will+Dress, although I do hope we see (poor choice of words maybe) more of the cute blind brocon Mirei.

>I do hope we see (poor choice of words maybe) more of the cute blind brocon Mirei.
She might get more screentime as a byproduct on focusing on Urara since they're in the same fight group in the tournament.

Attached: b.png (864x472, 506.48K)

Oh nice.
Why does Musashi look like that? His face doesn't fit his body at all.

Hold up. 2 eps in and no homo scenes? The fuck were they smoking when they writing up S3?

Attached: urara in the background.jpg (192x611, 19.08K)

This actually felt like a return to form.

>No aggressive homolust
>Full card game at the start
>Actually showing power counters and rearguards doing stuff
>Decently setup and formatted tournament
>Fucking OG opening to show off the cast
>Establishing rivalries and plot intrigue from the jump
>Heavily focused on the card game aspect and explaining people's playstyles/discussing game strategy
>Animation hasn't taken a monkey paw style dip
I know we wanna doompost but maybe they're actually turning things around

How hard is the idol going to job

Attached: FXZjSH2aUAAFO6O.jpg (1920x1080, 167.38K)

Them playing the OG s1 theme made me a bit angry. This show hasn’t earned the right to play such a legendary theme. Aside from that everything seems alright so far. No real complaints aside from how lame the cardfights still look. I don’t think the animation quality would take a big hit if they animated all the units instead of blowing their load on a 30 second fight scene. I also found it funny how they had a very simplified tutorial in episode 1 and immediately they’re jumping to explaining more advanced effects in the 2nd episode.

She's going to play some jank deck and surprise everyone with how bad it is.

>want to build Bavsargra because I really liked Mirei last season
>Trickmoon is basically impossible to find
Getting OverDress singles in the UK/Europe is suffering, at least the anime is looking like it's improving.

she's a qt, but none of these niggas are making it to the finals

Attached: job squad.png (1365x767, 1.81M)

Shit show, shit game.

>Them playing the OG s1 theme made me a bit angry. This show hasn’t earned the right to play such a legendary theme
Fuck you I liked it

Attached: 365767.jpg (873x1063, 272.69K)

>2 eps in and no homo scenes?
Did you miss the part when Taizo called Yuyu a girl and began flirting with with him? Seemed kind of homo to me

>Best design
>Best deck
>Fun personality
Yeah he's going to be that one weirdly popular side character for sure

Attached: 3-076.png (1352x768, 983.42K)

Yeah, he looks really cool, almost a shame he has no chance of making it to the next round.
Also what deck does he play?
What deck does he play?

Attached: images (18).jpg (739x415, 79.51K)