Chainsaw Man

Hopes and fears for Part 2?

Attached: denji tada.png (1898x1248, 1.7M)

>Hopes
Good pacing, good use of side characters
>fears
there's a tranny

>Hopes
Riskier storytelling and character development a la Fire Punch
>Fears
These threads

there are only fears as csm was the first work i read from fujimoto and there fore developed expectations . on the other hand a lot of his stuff is not great but decently good . only the fandom sucks dick tho .

>Hopes
Making me give a shit about his characters, because I couldn't say that for majority of the cast. Too many fodder characters that are relevant for only 2 chapters or so before getting killed off. On the other hand, he introduced shit like the Hybrids that seemingly can return into the story even after they get a dramatic and emotional send off (e.g Reze) so why should I get invested in them?
>Fears
None, if it's shit I will just drop it

That didn't make sense to me. When a demon dies on earth they're reincarnated in hell. Then when they die in hell it's back to earth.
Did reze die in hell immediately after being reborn?
It would have been better if at least a few years have passed. I'd prefer power anyway.

If you're afraid of that just kys rn and spare the word your worthless existence.

Reze is a hybrid, so she's almost immortal. The problem is that Fatji gave her a emotional notsendoff for not reason at all.

I decided to pick this up yesterday: ended up reading until the end in one sitting.
Now I really regret not reading it as it was being released. It must've been great to read and react to every new chapter here...
For part 2 I hope there's at least one (truly) hot guy. Fujimoto makes 10/10 woman like it's child's play, but the men weren't that great.

Attached: 09.jpg (959x1400, 267.71K)

>t. tranny

Attached: tranny.jpg (344x344, 18.49K)

Reze is not a devil, you can revive Reze by feeding her blood. Just like Denji, Reze is human with Devil's core inside her body. Fuji calls them Weapon Humans.

>hopes
Denji
>fears
No Denji

>hopes
No Denji
>fears
Denji

This

it's been too long i confused her with makima. Definitely need to reread it.

If I remember correctly, the story differentiates between normal Devils (fiends too i think) and Hybrids. The former cannot truly die, they just get geborn (see pic related). For hybrids, I'm not really sure and I kinda hate that Fujimoto never thoroughly explained or dived into that. We only know you have to take out their core to kill them, but as far as Im concerned they don't get to reborn

Attached: 1657262004983.jpg (1013x1600, 240.01K)

>The problem is that Fatji gave her a emotional notsendoff for not reason at all.
Kinda bizarre that not many people give him shit for these tons of fakeoutd deaths. I'm sure if a lesser known mangaka did that, he would get shit on for that.

But hybrids are still partly human, right? Otherwise Denji wouldn't make any sense since he's also a hybrid and a former human. The issue I'm having with this is that the world kinda feels inconsistent when Fujimoto explains that alll devils get to reborn in hell, but doesn't give a reason for why this applies to Hybrids despite them having similar traits to devils.

Well, they are humans, so they don't get to reborn like Devils if somehow they die.

doesn't apply *

>fears
That it's gonna be the same shit as his three oneshots that took place in school
>I made a movie/song/manga and it made me popular!
>But i'm not happy, I'm suffering :(
>Le epic twist

They never died in the first place. All of them got brainwashed by Makima, that's all.

Forever my boi

Attached: chenso kusakabe.jpg (1063x1595, 458.9K)

fear: another cucked everyone dies, end of the world ending like Fire Punch

As long as it's not that, anything goes

The world, hell the universe will end eventually. I interpreted fire punch as a story about the sun and the moon spending eternity together.

no expectations, but I'd hate if he rehashes le movie references and muh dominant ebul girl again

>emotional notsendoff
ever heard Fear of Loss of Autonomy. Reze and Quanxi feared of being controlled by Makima.

Holy based

CSM is shonen and already too popular for such a polarizing ending, im sure it will something that appeals to more people

>the sun and the moon spending eternity together
they died too

Who cares? In Reze's case, I don't think being Makima's mindcontrolled sex slave is worse than being the spy and sex slave of urss old men. And now Makima is dead so they're free whatsover.

>doomerpilled