Why do people like Asuka, again? She acts like a total cunt most of the time. Serious question

Why do people like Asuka, again? She acts like a total cunt most of the time. Serious question.

Attached: asuka-langley-soryu.png (1117x1600, 703.63K)

Firecrotch.

Betas and losers need strong independent wamen in their pathetic lives.

i still can't believe kensuke gets to fuck that

They're all legitimately mentally ill. Have never met anyone who had their shit together who stanned Asuka.

people like crazy people

Attached: 3462.png (1952x1952, 3.24M)

Only chads are asukafags, because they see themselves dominating her and putting her in her place by the power of cock. She's a challenge, a feat, a treasure to be conquered.

Unlike impotent and passive shinjicucks self-inserts like you.

Attached: unknown.png (992x792, 896.7K)

it's all about the attitude, which is why the only wrong choice of Evangelion girl is teh Rei

>posting twilight westernshit on Any Forums
Go back.

But Asuka isn't strong or independent. She is a literal spoiled brat! You betacucks have no idea how a strong and independent woman is. Well, naturally you losers have no idea because you're not strong and independent men to begin with. Grow some balls, losers.

Team Jackie btw

Because Rei fucked Kaworu.

>She is a literal spoiled brat!
Even better

Do some people seriously not get the appeal of tsunderes?

>stanned
go back

The show was boring as fuck before her introduction.
Plus she's sexy and the best written character in the show.

Attached: 1641136104435.png (711x400, 495.45K)

I relate to her because I'm a bastard with trust issues and I push people away.

>most of the time
There you go, answered your own question. It's tsunDERE, not just tsun. Deep down Asuka is scared of human connection and deeply lonely, and is trying to cover that part of herself up, just like everyone else in Eva.

Attached: anta_baka.jpg (600x450, 51.4K)

Rei acts like a lobotomy patient in comparison to Asuka, she would be way more fun to be around

>Why do people like Asuka, again?
Because she's better than Rei.

Attached: smugska.png (421x410, 285.96K)