I cant believe i wasted whole day reading all of the chapters

its trash and because of it i dropped the anime as well

Attached: shit.png (1016x793, 1.86M)

I actually liked the author's last comic better.
Although that was just a weird manga about Japanese snacks. But the author drew very funny, plain happy.
>The most important thing is that the girl has big tits.

Attached: 758.jpg (858x855, 86.05K)

I dislike it for a very simple reason. the main girl looks physically filthy and disgusting,

Filtered

Fair enough. Hotaru is the miracle of the universe.

Same. I just wanted more romance in Dagashi. The final few arcs were so close to it.

You can tell it is trash just from the anime synopsis alone

OP is right. this manga sucks ass. they introduce way too many uninteresting characters and then do nothing with them. none of the storylines are interesting. the plot doesnt move forward until it just arbitrarily does eventually. the mood is irrelevant after the first volume, probably within the first volume. the series' vampire lore is fucking stupid and over explained.
it should have just been mc and one vampire. as soon as they introduced other vampires i knew the author was mentally bankrupt.

Filtered

dagashi was hard carried by the girl having an exceptionally good design. The new manga doesn't have that, in fact the main girl is kinda ugly

cope

>i don't have a single counterargument for user's points
>oh wait, i can just spam the buzzword
Retarded

Yeah, NAZUNA's costumes are very sexy. But it doesn't make people desire. dagashi actually hardly reveals her body, but her beauty is very strong.

Attached: 336.jpg (759x1065, 148.46K)

this is what I gathered from reading over threads, thanks for saving me time reading something else that changes direction

I want to make a design one that does not expose the body at all. But still can make people feel beautiful and sexy role is not easy. There are a lot of characters who deliberately bare their bodies, but it doesn't make them more attractive.

Attached: d4628535e5dde7117598f97f97e32b139c166182.jpg (640x640, 55.54K)

she looks like a promoscious whore.
also her smiley expression looks disgusting

>just reached chapter 10
>decide to rest for a while
>open Any Forums
>saw this thread
>drop immediately
Is walking around at night and eventually falling in love with a vampire the entire premise? Can't really relate with finding peace in the middle of the night. I'd probably get stabbed or murdered if I decide to try it out

its the premise for about the first 10 chapters. it becomes something else entirely.
everyone goes to bed at night in japan so the streets are dead, not even any cars around.

Don't care, the anime should continue being good, simply because bgs and art direction are god-tier.

If I do continue reading it, what am I in for?

something different every 5-10 chapters all essentially unrelated and ultimately pointless involving tons of new characters you will not recall when they randomly appear later to do nothing before they leave again

Volume 6/7 got pretty interesting, then it immediately dropped back down.

sucks that you don't like it.