Nishikata will surely defeat Takagi-san someday right?

Attached: why must she always do this.jpg (1441x2048, 223.97K)

I don't get this franchise. It's the same repetitive crap and people just eat it up.

In bed?

Will he really?

Yamamoto knows what people want.

What do people want exactly?

We haven't seen it happen yet despite everything (aside from a little blushing), but I hope someday we actually get to see her facade crack, even if it's for a few panels
I imagine at a confession
Or maybe it happened in the movie, I dunno
Wonder if it's getting a home release that I can actually watch

My headcanon is that she cracks off-screen all the time and we just don't get to see it as the audience

he definitely choked her during sex

It's fu cking disgusting.

I don't think jerking off while a black dude fucks your wife is considered defeating.

>We haven't seen it happen yet despite everything (aside from a little blushing), but I hope someday we actually get to see her facade crack
In the chapter where Houjou and Nishikata are keeping a conversation secret and he won't tell her what they were talking about Takagi gets jealous and starts acting like a bitch, it's sort of what you're talking about.

This episode, right? Yeah I feel like she actually cracked a bit here. Although she doesn't make it look like it.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san S3 - 10 (1080p) [5A07FB7D].mkv00083.png (1920x1080, 666.86K)

I like the spin off when they're adults, married and with a kid. Wholesome

kek imagine Nishikata stroking his tiny cock while watching Takagi getting rammed by two black bulls

I must break her

Attached: fccc1206f.jpg (1200x674, 87.98K)

Is he finally doing it?

Attached: 088311e0-4057-4816-bb33-8442e10ba875.png (960x1361, 941.63K)

5heads

What are they gonna do on the bed?

> he doesn't know

2 KIDS IS BETTER THAN ONE
PROCREATE