Popularity dictated by stream numbers from Bilibili

>Popularity dictated by stream numbers from Bilibili
>Same for S2 chances
>Viewership and comments on sites like Nico Nico Douga keep going down barring a few exceptions
>Sales of merchs in Japan declining
>Less Kanji in anime staff
This is it. Japan doesn't like anime anymore.

Attached: 1374878449426.png (1280x720, 668.76K)

I see that this board doesn't like anime either.

The future of anime is Chinese!

Attached: 2447d675adfd93eaa86a247c2f0d875a.jpg (850x1099, 115.94K)

Niconico had to fight with jewtube though.

Have you ever visited Niconico?
It navigates like an ancient janky shit.
I'm baffled that there are still people who use that garbage.
Japs are extremely primitive when it comes to everyday technology.

t. chink or korean subhuman

What's the alternative? Measuring the number of people who are autistic enough to waste hundreds of dollars on BD that are an objectively inferior product compared to something you can download for free?

>people who are autistic enough to waste hundreds of dollars on BD that are an objectively inferior product compared to something you can download for free?
are you talking about GAMERS?

What?

China is still better than western pandering

China is west of Japan too, dumbass

You know what I meant chigyu

Every Chink site I visited has been a slow-loading, ad-ridden malware toilet hole. Fuck Baidu with a rake.

I watched chinaman 50 hours marathon streams of early leak of Sen 4, Hajimari and Kuro no Kiseki and I can say that chink streaming platforms are way better than jap ones.
Even the better one like Abema is completely dogshit. It's extremely hard to navigate. I just want to watch pro Mahjong ffs.

>why won't you take my bait?

All that doesn't mean squat because I don't understand Chink runes.

You spent years of learning jap runes. Chinese shouldn't be a big problem for you, a decade at most to get fluent.

I don't like kanji. I don't want to learn more of it.

kanji are easy with the KanjiTransition anki deck.

I don't care. You Chinks made one of the most annoying hieroglyphs in human history. Japan should've had their own Sejong and said fuck you with your kanji.

Japan made two phonetic writing systems and still use kanji plus romaji. Now also have emoji.

Attached: E174AE3B-8B61-4740-9B93-7481D34D62D5.png (500x283, 23.74K)