Is he a sadist?

Three years gone without a word, now he dangles a carrot in front of his audience as they freak out with an actual new chapter nowhere in sight.

Attached: 200.jpg (200x303, 17.02K)

he's just really lazy

? He's drawing the 10th chapter right now.
We're getting 10 chapters soon, I guess September.

the drip-feed is really sad, embarrassing even. Imagine being so brow-beaten for content of your favorite series that corners of pages that contain rough sketches (closer to the final product than we may realize) are all you have to look forward to

He doesn't owe you a new chapter, chud.

is that isayama

What's more embarrassing is that SJ and Shueisha are cucks and let him be lazy as fuck

He’s still in the tub

They have no power over him, retard.

Sure they do, they can just drop HxH from the publication, retard

Envy much shonenshitter?

>they can just drop HxH from the publication
You say that like there's anything to publish.

mans said when he shits he has to get in the shower because the pain of bending to wipe his ass was that painful. We've all had discomfort or fucked up backs, so I can't imagine what that pain is like. I'm just cool with him wanting to release more shit. You have to have the expectation that this fucking manga is never getting finished, though.

Such a pathetic thread and posts. You guys can do better.

>Togashi gets HxH published by another magazine
>lose a ton of money
Very smart move

He just wants to show his fans are bunch of morons.

Hey uhhhh what if instead of hyping up fans that he is "totally like 70% done with the next chapter so expect it soon tm," he just shut the fuck up and released the next chapter when it's ready? Or better yet he should just admit that he retired years ago and doesn't plan on releasing anything ever again, instead of dragging desperate fans along with empty promises for years.

>sadist
Weird way to say attention whore.

he's not a sadist he just doesn't give a shit about any of you. Despite every ounce of the endless love and affection you've shown to him and his creations he only views you as something to profit from.

Nah they'll be fine.

>Huntards are neglected children lashing out for attention whenever they can
It's sad to see.