Kanokari 243 spoilers

Kaz bringing his laundry to a local laundromat, guess who he meets there.. chizuru.
He's asking if anything's wrong with her washing machine, chiz says yes
she says she used to come to this place before with sayuri when she was small, she says it's annoying coming here
Kaz agrees. He's overthinking "maybe she's investigating right now", ontop of thinking about useless shit like "Maybe she finds my voice annoying rn"
He also stares at her nice ass, can't blame him there
She says cya later and leaves
Then a page of kaz explaining how hot she is
Kaz: "everytime I see her I keep losing confidence"
Then kaz goes to a washing machine, opens it and we get a double page of a of bra. Kaz blushes and keeps opening and closing the washing machine and goes crazy cus he thinks it's chizuru's underwear.
He's almost certain it's hers due to the direction she came from and thinks about what to do next, he doesn't wanna take it and follow chizuru cus it'd make him looking like a pervert. He thinks the best way to do it is to take it to the manager and report it as lost item
Kaz is about to touch the bra and goes like "fuck it's too sexy" and right at that moment chizuru comes back. Kaz freaking out and thinks she came back to get her underwear. In panic he put his stuff in the washing machine "My clothes and her bra are kissing right now"
He asks her what's up and if she forgot something, chizuru says not really. Chizuru's standing by the vending machine asking kaz why he's not turning on the washing machine, he makes some excuse. Kaz thinks chizuru is too shy to ask if he found her underwear.
(1/2)

Attached: 1657348208924.jpg (1200x1086, 402.42K)

He turned on the washing machine "My clothes and mizuhara's underwear... such immorality YABE"
Kaz is wondering why she's still there and notices that she's acting a bit awkward and silent. "Even Mizuhara would be embarrassed for losing her underwear"
Then suddenly chizuru takes out a letter and hands it to kazuya. It's tickets to her stage play, she says it's only natural she gives him a ticket.
Kazuya in bliss. He tells her enthusiastically that he'll be there. Chiz, still acting a bit shy says "see you then" and leaves
Then Kaz is like "wait what about the underwear? I guess she forgot?"
Then chiz arrives at her apartment blushes a bit and talks to herself: "Just give him the tickets without making it a big deal. Baaaaka(Stuuupid or I'm so stupid)"
Last panel plot twist, the bra belongs to an old lady, kaz hands it over.

Next time: Correspondence

Attached: 1657374681822.jpg (2048x1492, 1.28M)

Ah yes, Kanocuckri, the thinking man's romance manga

I WANNA BE THE BIGGEST SIMP
LIKE NOONE EVER WAS

TO RENT HER IS MY REAL TEST,
TO STALK HER IS MY CAUSE

I WILL SCROLL THROUGH THE DIAMOND APP, SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE
TEACH CHIZURU, TO UNDERSTAND
THE YEN I CAN PROVIDE

RENKANO!
GOTTA RENT EM ALL
IT'S YOU AND ME
I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

RENKANO!

OHHHHH YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND
(EVEN THOUGH IT'S JUST PRETEND)

RENKANO!
GOTTA RENT EM ALL

OUR DATES AREN'T TRUE
MY SAVINGS WILL PULL US THROUGH

YOU "DATE" ME AND I'LL PAY YOU

REN-KA-NOOOOO!

GOTTA RENT EM ALL, GOTTA RENT EM ALL

RENKANO!

Attached: chizuzard.jpg (702x1006, 82.26K)

>Last panel plot twist, the bra belongs to an old lady, kaz hands it over.
this is fucking retarded

Kazuya likes granny tits, so I guess it works out.

The only question I have is will Kazuya take Ruka to Chizuru's play as he promised back when she allowed him to rent Chizuru even though they're a "couple".

How dare Kazuya prefer realistic breasts over plastic tits.

Of course

Further ruining Chiziru with the giga shy girl act. Reiji just wants an excuse to stall.

Shyer than Sumi.

Attached: f3b9fcd8-3c95-4727-8c09-d1a3d8434ecb.png (1115x1600, 540.1K)

Genuinely impressed with anyone who keeps up with this shit. Testament to the will of man, just as our fore fathers conquered fire and endured harsh conditions. Kanokari fags endure.

Kusokari would unironically be better if Kazuya rented a whole bunch of different girlfriends instead of simping for just one.

Not every girl has saggy granny tits
Take your (You) and leave

They're not saggy granny tits. They're nice and beautiful.

Attached: 1657431084497.jpg (1172x1846, 253.04K)

anime girl nose is so weird

Kazuya likes granny tits that's why he dreamt fucking her with those tits, when Umi was fucking her she had normal tits.

People complain that this romcom doesn‘t have enough com
Now that there is some comedy people complain about it too

Why are you here?

> tickets to her stage play
> doesn't charge him
OK, now I can't take this manga seriously anymore.

This would honestly be a pretty cute chapter if the series hadn't wasted so much time already.

She's been willing to hang out with him without charging for a long time, Reiji just reset her character to keep the manga going.

Attached: 51617afe-6b90-4ffb-ba1b-9c3f2501b92d.png (1115x1600, 551.9K)

So to put it short, Kazuya behaves like a retard for 19 pages again and nothing happens