It's in production hell, isn't it?

It's in production hell, isn't it?

Attached: Madoka-Magica-Movie-4.jpg (724x1024, 55.84K)

Yeah probably

All we can do is wait and hope, OP.

Its shit without urobuchi

Urobuchi is the writer dumb motherfucker

They can take all the time of the Magia record had some kini scenes but they dropped the ball the later episodes

Attached: max health regen.webm (1920x1080, 2.44M)

Good thing he's back then

He's the screenplay writer retard

Is Magia Record worth watching? I rewatched Madoka Magica and Rebellion 8 times already but I never watched Magia Record.

It takes time to produce the next best movie of all time, have some patience user

Absolutely not. It deviates from the gacha game its based off of and was a complete failure. Had some nice animation moments but that was it.

No, just regular hell.

>Hell is a state of separation from god
>Homura is separated from Madoka
How does the Butcher do it

Attached: hell on earth.png (690x600, 539.05K)

Magia Record sucks ass. It's a terrible adaptation of a terrible story. Of the 25 episode run, only 4 episodes are actually good, the rest are trash.

Sure fucking seems that way. Getting sick of waiting t b h.

I mean I really like it.

What other projects does SHAFT have lined up in the future? This seems like the only one.

The PMHQ gets some good character development and some cool moments, so it's worth it for that. I wish it handled the new characters better.

They have 2 airing this season but other than this movie nothing else.

Does s3 of record have to come out first?

Actually they confirmed they're doing more RWBY at Anime Expo. And while they haven't announced it yet, they're definitely working on more Monogatari. Also the Umetsu project.

Reco is done, it's over.

They have two shows this season but nothing officially announced beyond that besides Madoka Kaiten.

Magia Record was a cute and fun show, but it really didn't do many things to surprise me. I still think it's worth watching though. Plus it has Kuroe and that's pretty awesome

Attached: kuroe.png (1400x1600, 780.86K)