Grand Blue

Is she actually realizing her feelings for him or is it going to be a cope out like "she is having so much fun she just doesn't want things to change in any way".

Attached: Grand Blue - Ch.77 - Catfight - 32.png (1115x1600, 745.28K)

they're cousins, they wont marry

She likes him as a cousin. It's all platonic.

Non blood related, plenty of stories ending with nbr relatives in a relationship. Hell, even being actually blood related cousins dating is common enough.

Spoilers they aren’t related and shipping is happening. Also missing cousins in common in japan

Why stop him from dating then? Why fantasize about marrying him? Are you people just anti-chisafags coping?

well, Japan is not Pakistan

>Is she actually realizing her feelings for him
Are you a dense harem protag?
Can you not read?

Attached: 1653373878878.png (1004x531, 244.06K)

>when a lie becomes no longer a lie
>no longer a lie
That's called the truth. Jesus fucking Christ

I'm talking exactly about japanese stories

I thought Iori was the one that fantasized about marrying Chisa when he was at his home?

Pretty sure he never does that. But during last chapter when talking about a potential wedding Chisa instantly and unconsciously answers that it would be with Iori.

My memory is hazy but I remember there was a panel with Iori and Chisa in traditional Japanese clothing managing the ryokan as a couple

That's Aina's or Iori's little sister imagination iirc

Will our lord and savior Danke bestow upon us the licensed version of this chapter?

Marrying cousins are permitted in japan, even blood related ones.

First cousin marriage is legal in most countries in the world.

Attached: dk072wtryhy81.png (1646x824, 408.48K)

Probably fujos angry the trap lost

Would be okay with him more than with Busujima desu

>japanese manga
>cousin is not an option
????

>californians say texans fuck their cousins
>meanwhile in california

Don't hate Bitchsama btw, just genuinely think Otoya is like the only character that appreciates Iori.

But Iori and Busujima have the best chemistry by far since they're both cynical assholes

Just don't like sexually active girls winning