What's the value in reading any of these?

What's the value in reading any of these?

Attached: teasing council.jpg (5909x2106, 2.93M)

So you can join threads and have fun reading it with user.

What's the value in making this thread again?

Attached: 1557467287995.gif (498x410, 2.87M)

>teasing
kys

>Takagi
Cute if you're OK with zero progress (outside of the admittedly nice spinoff)
>Uzaki
pretty funny, enjoyable characters
>Nagatoro
Very sweet and relatable high school romance story
>Sono Bisque
Marin is hot.

Attached: 1638034288890.jpg (868x733, 487.07K)

>I don't like it so it has no value
You will die alone user.

Setting aside the romcom aspect... Sono Bisque has a lot of interesting cosplay hobby info. Also Marin is cute in costume.

>A cute/stupidly gorgeous, socially spunky girl takes interest on a bland , unattractive, unremarkable, socially awkward doofus, and goes out of her way to grab his attention despite being opposite sex repellant
It's almost like herbivore men too afraid to speak to women get off to this fantasy where females are the ones who start relationships

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1920x1080, 206.79K)

I read Nagatoro months before the anime got announced and dropped it.
I watched Uzaki when it was still airing and dropped it.
They are just normal SOL shows. Uzaki is barely teasing and nagatoro is just childish insulting. Teasing is making light fun of other peoples faults, not repeating someone as a pervert or some shit 1000 times over.
I cant speak for the other two as i don't want to watch them. I like Yamamoto's Ayumu though.

>relatable high school romance story
get out

Why is Sono Bisque always lumped in with the teasing manga?

Tards.

They exist for miserable loser faggots to cope with the fact that their years of bullying have left them with psychological damage which permanently affects their ability to form relationships with others and warps their expectations of those relationships. Furthermore, the mild sexual teasing entices the pent-up, sex-crazed zoomers to blow their wads on imaginary women who meet their unrealistic relationship expectations and are inexplicably attracted to pathetic beta males like themselves.

Uzaki > Nagatoro >>>>> Takagi >>>>> Simp Bisque

Came here to post this. Fuck OP and fuck Any Forums's nonexistent moderation letting trash like this flood the board.

Haha, imagine being a 24 yo virgin despite having women who wanted to have sex with you, all because you're an oblivious retard who doesn't know how to talk to girls anyways. Couldn't be me... :(

becoming delusional

if you have sophisticated tastes in types of girls like that author, nothing, nothing, juju and gal

Escapism and wish fulfillment.

Popularity

the last one is not like the others, the mc of doll is actually pretty decent human not a wreckage like the other 3